PDA

View Full Version : Just out of intrest Nid...

csh1
03-09-03, 20:53
How many spam threads will it take me to get warned?? im trying my best here and nothign is happening!

Mumblyfish
03-09-03, 20:55
As far as I know, you don't get told when you have a warning. The mods silently build up your file until they have grounds to ban you.

Hope I helped.

Now lock this bastard down.

csh1
03-09-03, 20:56
omg....ok then how many warnings i have?

and i dont like you mumberly

HellHound
03-09-03, 20:56
Question: is it possible to hijack a spam thread into a constructive debate, in much the same way the reverse can occurr? Discuss.

P.S how the bloody hell do you spell occurr? It's one of those words that just doesn't look right however you try it. :eek:

Scikar
03-09-03, 20:57
Occur. Like a cur and an oc crossed together.

Mumblyfish
03-09-03, 21:04
Originally posted by csh1
and i dont like you mumberly
I tried to be helpful, oh well.

/flicks MumblySwitch into the "ON" position

Choke on a dick.

Kugero
03-09-03, 21:04
Question: is it possible to hijack a spam thread into a constructive debate, in much the same way the reverse can occurr? Discuss.

I disagree. I don't think it's possible to reverse the inevitable. It's one of the thermodynamic laws of the universe or something.

Everything naturally heads towards a chaotic state.

/edit: err. wait. by stating my opinion in a semi-constructive manner I have unintentionally invalidated my own arguement. Have I now created order out of chaos or merely contributed to the continued eventual destruction of the universe?

my brain hurts.

csh1
03-09-03, 21:15
[flame] yuo have a brain?!
[to mumberly] sure of course!

Helen Angilley
03-09-03, 21:17
How many spam threads will it take me to get warned?? im trying my best here and nothign is happening!

Unless it's something _really_ unneccesary (Blatant flaming, offensive homophobia, outright racism...etc), you won't be warned, or even told, of your current "status".

Likewise, a Moderator will not give out any information relating to your file.

Spam by itself isn't grounds for banning by itself...although there can, and will be, exceptions to this.

csh1
03-09-03, 21:18
so if i spam in moderations its ok?

HellHound
03-09-03, 21:19
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
(Blatant flaming, offensive homophobia, outright racism...etc)

There ya go, just call me a gay Welsh bastard. ;)
A win all round.

csh1
03-09-03, 21:20
lol
are you a gay welsh bastard?

Kugero
03-09-03, 21:20
[flame] yuo have a brain?!

lol I was right.:p

PsycheBlade
03-09-03, 21:21
No such thing as chaos in the universe...

Everything happens due to the direct cause of spam threads, which induces a stupidity in participants, which causes silly comments to be posted and then a mod commenting on what's been commented on and a new shiney lock on the thread.

Things look chaotic because one's not sure of the original cause.

csh1
03-09-03, 21:21
[sudies theory gives nobel prize]

HellHound
03-09-03, 21:22
No, only one of those was true. But if you're trying to get banned the truth shouldn't matter DAMMIT, what kind of carebear are you anyway? :p

Scikar
How do I find out if I'm on the bad boy list then?

(I WILL bend this thread to my will, just you watch me Kugero)

Heavyporker
yes, I think its possible to turn a spam thread into an useful, productive one.. it just takes energy to do so, as per the second law of thermodynamics.

csh1
03-09-03, 21:23
a spammer one.....

Benjie
03-09-03, 21:23
Originally posted by PsycheBlade
No such thing as chaos in the universe...

Yes there is, Its just not as people think it exists. There is order to chaos, and is no such thing as random.

csh1
03-09-03, 21:24
err...guys this is a spam thread...not a philosophical debate!! please only spam spam not spam philosophys

Barar
03-09-03, 21:26
Depends on his mood should think

20 ? prob 30 actually

Nidhogg
03-09-03, 21:26
How many spam threads will it take me to get warned?? im trying my best here and nothign is happening! OK, consider this a warning. Spamming will get you banned if you try hard enough. o_O

N