PDA

View Full Version : Rename DOY ?

jernau
03-09-03, 17:30
With the apparent confirmation of NPC gambling in DoY and the moving of TS and BD out there I feel that the DoY add-on should be renamed the "Hookers & Blackjack Patch" in honour of Bender's dream of a better world.

After all the delays and bitching maybe the name "DoY" has too many bad feelings attached to it and this would allow a clean slate for both sides.

redjacket
03-09-03, 17:35
Originally posted by jernau
With the apparent confirmation of NPC gambling in DoY and the moving of TS and BD out there I feel that the DoY add-on should be renamed the "Hookers & Blackjack Patch" in honour of Bender's dream of a better world.

After all the delays and bitching maybe the name "DoY" has too many bad feelings attached to it and this would allow a clean slate for both sides. wait... doy info was given out that isn't just restated crap we already know? FUCK THE HAMSTER!! WHERE?!

arr... i wouldn't mind the boxed copy being called

Neocron: Hookers and Blackjack Edition

RAB
03-09-03, 17:35
Hell yeah !!
"bbarrrrrrrp" *4 foot flame shoots out of mouth !

With lots of hookers, beer, stripper, hookers, and beer !

HellHound
03-09-03, 17:36
Yes, but only if we can shorten it to H&B. I'm not sure I could take all those ''Where is DoY?'' threads being replaced with "Where's the Hookers and Blackjack patch?'' :lol:

Catmanoct
04-09-03, 02:45
Give Pepper Park a run for it's money!!! Lol, great idea

KidWithStick
04-09-03, 02:50
lol redjacket, where do you go?

ill see you post somthing then you disapear for a month...

jernau
04-09-03, 02:51
Cos they keep banning him for a month?

Marzola
04-09-03, 04:27
uhh...right...o_O

Roc-a-fella
04-09-03, 04:34
omg 50-50 LOL