PDA

View Full Version : Rare Plasma Wave Cannon?

RuButt
03-09-03, 16:59
heard alot of ppl talking about tanks needing a new rare cannon - everyone talked about making pulelasers for cannons...

but why not just make a rare out of the plasma wave? =)

Lucjan
03-09-03, 17:09
I would love to see a rare Wave. We did some PvP matches with Waves and they are uber fun due to the accurecy of that weapon, just the damage is almost non existant, at least it was that way on our setups. A rare version of it with the proper damage output would be the blast.

RuButt
03-09-03, 17:11
Originally posted by Lucjan
I would love to see a rare Wave. We did some PvP matches with Waves and they are uber fun due to the accurecy of that weapon, just the damage is almost non existant, at least it was that way on our setups. A rare version of it with the proper damage output would be the blast.

i think it was x-tremly good during beta, and it got nerfed more then pistols and hybrids together

LTA
03-09-03, 17:36
heh when we started out on venus our tank friend used a plasma wave in pvp..... it was funny seeing it actually kill large amounts of ppl.

A rare version would rox0r and actually give tanks a long range wep as to long range ae weps

FBI
03-09-03, 18:27
STORM LC has and will always pwn the plasma wave in damage ;)

Psycho_Soldier
03-09-03, 18:49
CS is a energy based weapon. We dont need another really. A rare gat cannon would be better. :D

lordofkhaoz
04-09-03, 05:34
wat about a rare flamer and a rare grenade launcher?! hmmm ??:confused: :confused:

Marzola
04-09-03, 05:37
I just want a new rare cannon. I get sick of seeing the same god damn green fucking swirly everytime I meet a tank at an OP war.

Scikar
04-09-03, 05:48
I want a rare flamer and a rare Particle Beam cannon.

Marzola
04-09-03, 05:49
Originally posted by Scikar
I want a rare flamer and a rare Particle Beam cannon.

*dreams of rare particle beam cannon* *drools*