PDA

View Full Version : Question about TH reactor zone

Warlogis
03-09-03, 14:37
If you'll come from GR A to left (not to "Command Center" - to "Constructing"), you'll see ladders down. After few dozens meters down you'll found some cave, water and way ... way to room looks like standart energy core reactor room. But it dont have any bots, except 2 barmens and 2 named NPC (maybe they're epic contact persones - dunno) ;) Also you'll see tribune with 3 seats placed at the end of room, and alot of seats at middle of reactor rooms. Seems that this place constructed as a faction meeting center, but who ever visited it for such purpose? :rolleyes:
So question - why this place exist? It will take few mins to reach this place from TH sec 2 ... Why so long way? Place really nice for tech bar / TH government representitive activity, but why it obsolete? :(

Archeus
03-09-03, 14:42
It is where the now gone FAHC had thier meeting.

jernau
03-09-03, 14:47
It is very cool but unfortunately there's nothing there worth visiting it for. Same goes for a lot of places in the game.

Who regularly goes into the Main Sewer, the MB basement (other than for the ER), the Outzone, etc., etc....

Nidhogg
03-09-03, 14:59
Originally posted by Warlogis
So question - why this place exist? It will take few mins to reach this place from TH sec 2 ... Why so long way? Place really nice for tech bar / TH government representitive activity, but why it obsolete? :( I think the place you mention was actually used in a live run last night on Uranus. There are plenty of places in the real-world that people rarely go to as well, but that doesn't mean that they don't serve their purpose occasionally when the time is right. ;) They're perfect for RP.

N

MrBane
03-09-03, 15:02
I think, ideally, and what I had tried to do at one point, was to organise several surveyor parties.

A few people would head out to a designated zone and plot, to immaculate detail, everything in that area. Mapping it out 100%.

I started with the Military Bunker basement, recording everything from supporting pillars to boxes on the floor. Was quite fun, and let me see so much more of the game.

It was sad in a way too... All these brilliantly designed rooms and buildings, that see less Runner traffic than I have lottery wins.

Must break the Developers hearts sometimes.

So if anyone is interested in helping me out with one of these exploration groups, let me know.

Lecko
03-09-03, 15:02
I like going to these places sometimes to get away from busy zones. Indeed great for RP....

Oath
03-09-03, 15:03
0_o Live.......run..............last night.........damn it KOs everones KOs! why do you always have events when i go out :rolleyes: its a conspiracy i tell ya.

Shockwave
03-09-03, 15:10
Originally posted by MrBane
So if anyone is interested in helping me out with one of these exploration groups, let me know.

Hell, I'm up for it - I love exploring all the nooks and crannies! Drop me a PM or something. :)

Shock.

Heavyporker
03-09-03, 22:45
Hells MrBane... you never dropped me a PM or email when I said I was interested in one of your threads a ways back declaring you wanted survey teams...

And just so I know... have you mapped the MainSewers yet? Or mapped the secret passages in NC?

MrBane
03-09-03, 22:49
Weeehh... I forgot all about your PM mate.

Tell you what, I'll start a new thread for it.

Dribble Joy
03-09-03, 22:51
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I think the place you mention was actually used in a live run last night on Uranus.

N

Why on Earth did my 21st Birthday party with the family have to have been last night............

Nidhogg
03-09-03, 22:57
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Why on Earth did my 21st Birthday party with the family have to have been last night............ Happy birthday! :) Stay on topic. o_O ;)

N

MrBane
03-09-03, 22:58
Happy birthday! Stay on topic.

I had to change underwear after that one, I laughed so hard!

Dribble Joy
03-09-03, 23:14
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Happy birthday! :) Stay on topic. o_O ;)

N

My humblest apologies.

OK, [OT]
I cannot find the hack pannel or the door to the BYB room, I'm a merc for god's sake, someone help me....