PDA

View Full Version : Doy --First Moves...

MAJOR
03-09-03, 14:17
As some of u may know I’m a lazy fuck, browsing through forums and search files aint my thing but I’ll get on with it...

So on the day DoY is finally here everyone has it downloaded the server will be busiest its ever been… everyone rushes to the entrance there will probably be a massive scrap (certainly with my clan) on the door way when all these runners collide eventually after we have all G-repd several times got re-poked by the pokers that probably wont be in plaza as it will be deserted, we enter finally enter the DoY (If u can get in … I assume CA factions wont???? I know as a crahn runner the DoY bots outside leave me alone) what next?? Is it just another plaza, more shops, different guards, faction HQ’s that sort of thing? What’s in store? I’ve been gone a while so has there been any light shone on the secrecy…basically wtf do we do there?

regards and hello all...
MAJ

jernau
03-09-03, 14:22
Hookers and Blackjack :D

MAJOR
03-09-03, 14:25
WEHAY !!!

so i get to snort cocaine of whores tits ??

fantastic :)

no im serious....

jernau
03-09-03, 14:26
Seriously - Hookers and Blackjack. There's a post someplace about it.

Original monk
03-09-03, 14:29
GIMME some cocaine also, and ok ok also some hookers that can be used as snortingtable :P

QuantumDelta
03-09-03, 14:30
There's three doors into that place :p

Shockwave
03-09-03, 14:32
We'll also get about 200 people per server all trying to do the DoY Epic simultaneously, and the instant something goes wrong under the pressure there will be endless irate flame threads posted here slating KK.

Shock The Psychic precicts. :)

jernau
03-09-03, 14:34
info - http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73101
piccies - http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73153

I think N/O had the gambling quote but it's offline atm :(.

MAJOR
03-09-03, 14:39
jernau===========THANKS :)))))

Richard Slade
04-09-03, 09:42
To be honest with you..
This would be too simple.
I mean c'mon we whine at KK alot but they're no fools
IMO there IS something going on that'll prevent the world from going crazy and everyone moving.
Just don't know what yet...:confused: :confused: :confused:

cracky
04-09-03, 11:51
Originally posted by Richard Slade
I mean c'mon we whine at KK alot but they're no fools

HA HA YOU MADE A FUNNY

Syntax-Error
04-09-03, 12:02
Only thing i know 100%

there are atleast 8 zones :)

Omnituens
04-09-03, 16:52
Originally posted by jernau
Hookers and Blackjack :D

BENDER RULES!

"Oh? No room for Bender huh? Well, I'm going to build my own lunar lander, with Blackjack, and Hookers!

In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack!"

Bender > u

jernau
04-09-03, 17:27
Originally posted by Omnituens
BENDER RULES!

"Oh? No room for Bender huh? Well, I'm going to build my own lunar lander, with Blackjack, and Hookers!

In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack!"

Bender > u

**Cough**
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74168
;)

hnlecter
04-09-03, 21:31
Most anticity factions will have to move unless you have an appartment in the OZ, crappy FA appartment, crappy TG appartment.

Alex Mars
04-09-03, 21:41
I found an inactive city entrance along the north edge of the map, a bit East of the beach to the North of the MB. When I got close to the doors I saw the message that I was approaching a DoY zone. Is this the new city? If so the people who will end up living there are going to have some surprises, the hostile wildlife (or botlife, I guess) is pretty strong.

Tregard
04-09-03, 21:45
Not really, they won't be KoS to the 'bots. Just like FA's can run around up there now without getting shot unless they shoot first.

Mr Friendly
04-09-03, 23:13
GL gettin past the gaurds inside

jernau
05-09-03, 00:44
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
GL gettin past the gaurds inside

GL gettin inside ;)

Clothing_Option
05-09-03, 01:39
BLAH