PDA

View Full Version : To wich email i need to send when i cant log on characters?

Bounty Killer
03-09-03, 13:21
I realy wanna know that. Cause every time i send a email to helpdesk@neocron.com i get this message that ive send to the wrong adress, this what it says everytime :

Diese Mail ist in Englisch weil du an <email>@neocron.com geschrieben hast. Um direkt unser deutschsprachiges Team zu erreichen maile bitte das naechste mal direkt an <email>@neocron.de)

Dear Runner,

thanks for your support request.
A ticket has been created to your request and has been put into the waiting queue.

Your mail will be processed as soon as possible. Please be patient.

If you have additional informations or questions regarding this subject please reply to this mail or include the ticket number in your mail.

Yours
Neocron Support Team

Actualy to me <email>@neocron.de sounds more german than <email>@neocron.com

And if it aint enough i have a average wait of 3 days before the move my character to a different area so i can log it again.
And u have to know that when my game crashes, i have like 60% chance of not be able to log my character again.
So like now i cant log ANY of my 4 charcters on uranus. And this is bin going on for 2 weeks now. Everyday i wake up and i hope they moved my character so i can play. And i dont think that they have like 50.000 members to take care of. FFS NC is as good as dead. How can it be it takes days before they move my character to another area. I dont think it will take longer than a minute for them.

athon
03-09-03, 13:24
Judging from the language it's written in, the part at the top is telling German people to email helpdesk@neocron.de instead. I believe you have the right address.

And try to be patient, helpdesk have a lot of lost characters to restore atm from what I hear.

Athon Solo

sparrowtm
/edit: duh, me haf tooo reeed poost befoore reeeplyiiing

CarniFlex
send a mail with your ticket to supportwatch@neocron.com ... best i can think of atm.

Bounty Killer
03-09-03, 13:27
Originally posted by athon

And try to be patient.....

I had that man....first 4 or 5 days. Do u know how many times a game crash in a day? Then figure out how many times i cant log a character anymore.

jernau
03-09-03, 13:44
Helpdesk are usually OK but can need a prod sometimes. If it's been that long try PMing Danae or Odin from their profiles on the forums.

/edit - Danae might be on Honeymoon now (not sure) - try Odin.