PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play champ manager 4 ?!?

\\Fényx//
02-09-03, 20:59
Hi,

I used to play ALOT of champ manager 3 online untill neocron came along and took up 99% of my free time :D Anyway when champ manager 4 came out i got it and it's been sitting on my shelf since then doing jack all. I installed it a week ago and having a good time dominating the second division with my beloved Luto town :D

Just wonderd if there was anyone here that plays champ 4 aswell, and have also played champ 4 or champ 3 online at all :)

Wanna get some games going online? See who's teh best manager here 8|

**Dont spam this thread with ''sim games are teh sux'' and other shit like this, If it gets closed from spamming cocks then ill just make another one and Im sure you or the Mods wont like that o_O

Stigmata
02-09-03, 21:02
yup, when i can be arsed with it i load up my season 2007/2008 and continue my march to the prem title, champs league and fa cup with the mighty Blackburn Rovers.

with a few new faces, such as half or Madrid and Man utd

Prolly not gonna bother anymore, these games get boring very quick

Andy

\\Fényx//
02-09-03, 21:07
Originally posted by stigmata
yup, when i can be arsed with it i load up my season 2007/2008 and continue my march to the prem title, champs league and fa cup with the mighty Blackburn Rovers.

with a few new faces, such as half or Madrid and Man utd

Prolly not gonna bother anymore, these games get boring very quick

Andy

did you ever play it online tho with 4 or 5 other human managers ?? The AI in the game offline is pretty dumb theres always been a super tactic you can use but online your playing against 5 or so other managers that equally know their shit

Pill
03-09-03, 09:26
what is this game you speak of?

Stigmata
03-09-03, 09:50
did you ever play it online tho with 4 or 5 other human managers ?? The AI in the game offline is pretty dumb theres always been a super tactic you can use but online your playing against 5 or so other managers that equally know their shit

nope, didn't even know you could play it online.

Andy

\\Fényx//
03-09-03, 09:51
nope, didn't even know you could play it online.

Andy

:p nub

Just set up a ''Lan'' game, but for the hosts lan address just put a net IP :)

Rith
03-09-03, 21:08

Blackburn - excellent choice sir :D

CM4 is a mint game... a bit unsteady at times, but a mint game...

It even lets me pretend Duff didn't leave for chelski :(