PDA

View Full Version : If I raid the constructor club...

Mankind
02-09-03, 19:48
Am I going to get banned for roleplay?

Cuz I really wanna get on my tank and shoot my moon striker down in the helpless crowd.

Archeus
02-09-03, 19:50
I don't see why. As long as you don't exploit anything.

Omnituens
02-09-03, 19:53
if the ppl you kill are enemy faction, its fair game.

however, killing all who enter regarless of faction will probably get frowned upon.

\\Fényx//
02-09-03, 19:53
im sure someone said it's a safezone o_O

IronMonkey
02-09-03, 19:54
my question to you is, is what you are about to do seriously roleplay? Or a continuation of what was started about 20 minutes ago in a now closed thread?

I'm just wondering since your in the same clan as the person whom started the thread.

If it is truly roleplay than i see no reason why anyone should ban you.

Than again I'm not a GM so i have no idea what merits a ban.

Drake6k
02-09-03, 19:58
Originally posted by Mankind

Cuz I really wanna get on my tank and shoot my moon striker down in the helpless crowd.

LOLOL you cant get banned. May never get something constructed again though;)

Chaplin
02-09-03, 20:02
You mean..

Some people built up something, spent days discussing it with the GM's, write dialogues for the NPC's and even set up a new interiour design for an apartment... And you want to shoot that into pieces? Can you say "appreciating efforts" ?

May I ask was pisses you off so much?
Wont work by the way, the appy is full of Copbots...

One more thing, does anyone remember the "the saturn-community is foul" posting by KK where they didnt mention names? o.0

\\Fényx//
02-09-03, 20:03
Originally posted by Chaplin
You mean..

Some people built up something, spent days discussing it with the GM's, write dialogues for the NPC's and even set up a new interiour design for an apartment... And you want into shoot that in pieces? Can you say "appreciating efforts" ?

One more thing, does anyone remember the "the saturn-community is foul" posting by KK where they didnt mention names? o.0

weeeeee :rolleyes: would this be another saturn shit stirring thread :rolleyes:

Mankind
02-09-03, 20:04
Well I was told by a clan leader to stop so I did. I guess I can't be as evil as I want to be.

People need to decide if we are going to be evil or cower when certain people start yelling at us.

Archeus
02-09-03, 20:04
Originally posted by Chaplin

I don't think Copbots would stop a full raid of high level players. At least on Pluto in PP1 they are routinely killed.

But yea, never getting anything constructed again might have more stopping power. :)

Shadow Dancer
02-09-03, 20:09
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *looks at drake's sig*

*drools*

FlyingAngel
02-09-03, 20:10
This club will be a a nice thing for all Traders at Saturn ... dont break it for some shit ...

You can fight at ops, you can fight at pepper.. please stop destroying everything saturn got from KK .. stop this shit ..

Progenitor
02-09-03, 20:19
Originally posted by Mankind

Well, depending on your faction, I could see BD or TS ganking people, then hitting up the establishment for "protection" fees to make sure that doesn't happen.

That would definately be in the realm of role-play.

-p

Style
02-09-03, 20:27
it is not possible to do that sort of thing, because people don't loose their rares and dont wcare when they die. so asking for protection money is stupid.