PDA

View Full Version : TG Quickmissions?

Progenitor
02-09-03, 19:20
Okay - my TG loyalty FINALLY became positive and reached 10.

As I am still on my quest to get all of my faction loyaltys high enough that I don't have to worry about them all going negative on me again, meaning I don't want to lower one of my other faction loyaltys to raise another. (Having all of your factions negative with negative soullight is not fun and I don't wnat to be in that situation again. )

I browse the City Term missions for opportunites to raise my TG loyalty.

"Very Easy" Kill small/tiny/wee crawler, have no idea where to find, cave scorpions - I think I can find those about, but not reliably - sewer bee's I know where to find.

I kill a bunch of those to get to "Easy" level. A lot of Tiny crawlers some Big ones, cave spiders. I figure it is time I go to TG to look for these things.

I GR in, find a level 1 cave and explore it. Lots of stuff that I don't normally see, gnarwles, crawlers - good, go find a city term.

I pick Tiny crawlers, as I had killed a few of those while I explored. They don't spawn. Takes me half an hour to find 5 of them, I'm barreling everything, let god sort em out later. Next I choose cave spider. Another 45 minutes to find 5. I get a Big crawler - nothing but regular Crawlers spawn.

I go to the level 2 caves. Better, lots of big and small crawlers, even some cave spiders. Except the cave spiders never respawn once you kill them, small and fierce cave spider appear in their place!

I go to thelevel 3 caves, more variety - crunchers of various size, grand crawlers. Unfortunetly, I can't find any quickmissions to kill those. Eventually found a few to kill small crunchers.

After three and a half hours, I've gained 13 more loyalty points.

I now know why they say TG is for experienced runners - it's not that the critters there are hard to kill - they are just hard to find!

Is this normal? Did I just run into a particularly bad set of randomness?

How do runners gain loyalty with TG? Is this why TG runners go about killing everyone else? Is that they only way to gain TG loyalty in a resonable amount of time?

How are the reserach, construction and delivery missions? Do you just run all over TG or do you have to make runs outside of that zone?

What are the research/construction items necessary to do the missions at normal and hard levels?

-p

japata
02-09-03, 19:28
An easy way to get TG symph is to kill pro-city employees.

\\Fényx//
02-09-03, 19:32
Originally posted by japata
An easy way to get TG symph is to kill pro-city employees.

that will rape his symp for that faction tho :rolleyes:

i know what you mean tho, try their harder missions when you can. under ''easy'' they have iguana's in there and they spawn alot in the lvl 3 cave near the exit out of the canyon

Progenitor
02-09-03, 19:42
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
that will rape his symp for that faction tho :rolleyes:

i know what you mean tho, try their harder missions when you can. under ''easy'' they have iguana's in there and they spawn alot in the lvl 3 cave near the exit out of the canyon

I looked for iguana missions - never saw one.

After a while I couldn't find the sewer bee ones either.

Maybe the random number generator got stuck or something?

I still don't have the 30 loyalty required for the normal missions, getting to the hard level will take days - and I though gaining INT was hard! ;)

-p

msdong
02-09-03, 20:50
yes, the missions of TG suck.if u are TG friendly then there is no problem. the TG delivery jobs are the best on the server - quick and easy. but kill mission :) there are hard missions thet are impossible because i never find the right reaperspider.

Breschau
02-09-03, 20:52
Could try the cellar under A&W in PP1 - it has at least some of the mobs you mentioned, and I've never had any problems with spawns down there.