PDA

View Full Version : Happy First Day of School

nonamebrandeggs
02-09-03, 14:36
For you still in it ;). I'm off to first day of Hish School in 5 mins, and it give-a-me-tha-jibblies. Oh well only a half day for today, no work :D. GL HF NR 20 MINS to the rest of ya.

cracky
02-09-03, 14:44
good luck in first grade noob

CryptoChronic
02-09-03, 14:52
owned

hinch
02-09-03, 14:56
i cant even remember school :(

ericdraven
02-09-03, 15:05
Originally posted by hinch
i cant even remember school :(

Come on, finally reveal your age, hinch! :p

hinch
02-09-03, 15:14
i`ll tell you after october (birthday then)

ericdraven
02-09-03, 15:21
Originally posted by hinch
i`ll tell you after october (birthday then)

don't hope that i'll forget it. *makes mental note* ;)

{MD}GeistDamnit
02-09-03, 16:01
i know his age haha :D

Whiety Bulger
02-09-03, 16:03
Where I live it dont start until thursday

ZoneVortex
02-09-03, 16:04
Good luck Noname

SigmaDraconis
02-09-03, 16:06
school isnt so bad....once I got out I've had alot less time to spam the forums tho........It was like

1st class spam...
2nd class wait for 3rd class
3rd class spam and fo0k about with APS/piss teacher off with winamp
4th class umm what was me 4th class? oh right...sleep
5th class hating teacher who hates students with peircings :(
6th class spam
7th class spam
8th class actually do something...telecom :D

Spoon
02-09-03, 16:53
yay \o/ ...the kids are back in school!!!11111

Benjie
02-09-03, 17:55
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
For you still in it ;). I'm off to first day of Hish School in 5 mins, and it give-a-me-tha-jibblies. Oh well only a half day for today, no work :D. GL HF NR 20 MINS to the rest of ya.

Your only 11 years old?

That explains you being such a cold b*stard on NC. :rolleyes:

Owain
02-09-03, 18:39
College > ALL :D

Judge
02-09-03, 18:42
Argh... school.... evil....

GCSE year this year for me. My art teacher gave me a D for the last piece of coursework that I did. :(

Though I did also find out that I had got two A's in my Maths and Science modular tests that I took just before the holidays, I don't give a flying fuck about Art anyway :p

Hell-demon
02-09-03, 18:44
IM OLDER THAN EGGS!

HAR HAR

Im in year 10 now. Had media studies, soon I will be UBER JOURNALIST!

But anyway good luck eggs. And remember dont act hard near older kids, youll get murdered :(

I wish secondary scholl was over, so I can go have fun and get drunk and party!:D

Dribble Joy
02-09-03, 18:48
HAHAHAHA I don't go back for another month!!!! (ah the joys of uni :D)

At least it will be peacefull without you fucking n00bs around. :p

Pwnage
02-09-03, 18:49
Originally posted by Owain
College > ALL :D

For real.

The whole first week of university/college is so mint.
There's so much fun stuff going on.

Hell-demon
02-09-03, 18:49
At least it will be peacefull without you fucking n00bs around

Shut up Grandpa:p

Roc-a-fella
02-09-03, 18:57
hes a noob IRL!, wait so am i:cool:

Dribble Joy
02-09-03, 19:01
<a href="http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74027">ahem</a>

nonamebrandeggs
02-09-03, 19:01
I'm 14 years old you peen... I just got back only a two hour first day, lots of these little script kiddies in my class O_O. And I got a teacher named "Mr. Noub" who will go on to be "Mr. N00b."

I can imagine it now... "Excuse me Julian where is your homework?" "STFU N00B!!!!"

Tratos
02-09-03, 19:09
Im back tomorrow :( stupid school its my GCSE year also

not looking forward to it

~T

Phlith
02-09-03, 19:17
haha, one of my teacher's names is Ms. Addcock... and i've been in school for about 4 weeks now :(

REMUS
02-09-03, 19:45
First day back, im 17 and 18 in 19 days :angel: and im starting my A2 course then off to uni :p

GCSE's are piss compared to AS's saying that i got...

ChEmISteRY B
EngLISH A*
History C
Psychology F...............................................

Its a world of difference, takes the piss really :p

I better earn some decent fo0k1n moooooNey when i finish uni :cool:

I had to stay the entire day tho, cuZ i live to far away and im not insured on my uber Nova GTE yet cuz i have to pass my ferkin driveing test >_< and i need to transfer my even more uber 1.2 diesal into it :( I'll take a piccy of it and my sUpER self when ive finished it :D

good luck to all wiv teh schoolin mehhh!
WUb PeaCe and seX to joo allz :D

Hell-demon
02-09-03, 21:44
I think dribble misplaced his dentures again. Oh that happens at your age.

Now tell me those war stories?

Im 14 eggs. 15 on the 28th of december. But Im cooler coz I got a teacher called Zip Mcocup. Beat that!

thewarrior008
02-09-03, 21:45
and im 16 SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX IN UR FACE MWUHAUHUHAUHAUHA

Hell-demon
02-09-03, 21:46
Yeah but Im younger and more anti social:D

Itth
02-09-03, 22:15
lol ive had school for like 2 weeks.

i had a test my first day at school, can you belive it? a test!! a frikking test!!! A TEST ON THE FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL WTF IS UP WITH THAT½??½?!?W#!=W#=!W#=!"#W)="

Judge
02-09-03, 22:21
I had a test on the last day of term last year :(

One of the hottest days of the term stuck in the physics lab with no windows open doing a test in silence.... great fun. Oh and add to that that our physics teacher is an incompetent nob and we hadn't actually learnt half of what was on the test. Woohooo.

Itth
02-09-03, 22:23
Originally posted by Judge
I had a test on the last day of term last year :(

One of the hottest days of the term stuck in the physics lab with no windows open doing a test in silence.... great fun. Oh and add to that that our physics teacher is an incompetent nob and we hadn't actually learnt half of what was on the test. Woohooo.

reminds me of my spanish teacher.

ive been studiomnng spanish for 3 years, ive got to the part when i say what mmy name is.

awblah es pan yol.

i had a sustitute teacher today, ive never learned that much in spanish on only one lesson 8|

Benjie
02-09-03, 22:26
Im 20 and your all kids.

20>14
3>20
Collage>school
School>work
GovermontMoney>work
:D

Roc-a-fella
02-09-03, 22:37
I GOTO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

\\Fényx//
02-09-03, 22:38
Originally posted by Benjie
Im 20 and your all kids.

20>14
3>20
Collage>school
School>work
GovermontMoney>work

Spelling > Benjie :D

Tratos
02-09-03, 23:21
DAMN IT thanx to skool i cant stay up till ridiculus times playing on neocron :mad: :mad: fucking government and there fucking schools!!

Anyway bak 2moz, what a shitter :( :(

but atleast i get to see some of my mates :)

~T

Rizzy
02-09-03, 23:29
Had my first day of college today, its gonna be an interesting 2 years!

Iffy Boatrace
02-09-03, 23:38
Every year at this time, I put on my old regiment uniform from when I was in the service on the sub-continent, hide in the bushes near the school yard and when enough of the children have mustered up waiting to go inside, I pounce on them like a screaming banchee wildly flailing about with an old automobile antenna. It stings like hell and using that method it's possible to beat many of them at once.

Lady Boatrace stands by and takes pictures

Ren
02-09-03, 23:41
you thought about seeing a doctor ?

Judge
02-09-03, 23:58
Originally posted by Iffy Boatrace
Every year at this time, I put on my old regiment uniform from when I was in the service on the sub-continent, hide in the bushes near the school yard and when enough of the children have mustered up waiting to go inside, I pounce on them like a screaming banchee wildly flailing about with an old automobile antenna. It stings like hell and using that method it's possible to beat many of them at once.

Err.... wtf?

Possessed
03-09-03, 00:01
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
I GOTO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

same sentiments here...

well atleast i can catch up on all the sleep i lost during the summer o_O

PsycheBlade
03-09-03, 00:04
Originally posted by Owain
College > ALL :D Hell yea!
Currently on starting second week of college and have been away from home for 3rd week now - I'm enjoying all of it :) It's so much better than that crap called high school :p

I also only have to worry about 4 (albiet difficult) classes
English
Chemestry
Calculus
Japanese :D:D

And theres so many oportunities to learn different skills through clubs- unfortunatley all the martial arts ones I would join tend to have practice on the same days :( doh, the choices...

d3ik
03-09-03, 00:12
Originally posted by PsycheBlade
Hell yea!
Currently on starting second week of college and have been away from home for 3rd week now - I'm enjoying all of it :) It's so much better than that crap called high school :p

Cut to three years later:

Oh No!
I owe so many student loans back I might turn a profit by age 30. I spent too much time binge drinking and partying freshman year rather than studying so I haven't really learned anything in my time at college. Now I have to go and work a real job with real responsibilities. Please kill me.

[Edit - This is a hypothetical situation, I personally went to a private college and didn't talk to anyone]
[Second Edit - You spelled CHEMISTRY wrong! How can you take a class you can't spell! Argh!]

Duder
03-09-03, 00:15
I'm 14 years old you peen... I just got back only a two hour first day, lots of these little script kiddies in my class O_O. And I got a teacher named "Mr. Noub" who will go on to be "Mr. N00b."

I can imagine it now... "Excuse me Julian where is your homework?" "STFU N00B!!!!"

Youre 14? :confused:

I thought you were 8 and had tourette syndrome but meh!

Benjie
03-09-03, 00:17
Kids, they say education is good for you, but really they are just "fattening you up" so you can come and work in the system as a slave, and hate life like everybody else. :(

csh1
03-09-03, 00:26
school next monday! and for soem reason i enjoy it O_o
but only 9 months till i leave for 6th form or college *hopes college*

wolfwood
03-09-03, 00:26
my school started last thursday =)

PsycheBlade
03-09-03, 00:29
Originally posted by d3ik
Oh No!
I owe so many student loans back I might turn a profit by age 30. I spent too much time binge drinking and partying freshman year rather than studying so I haven't really learned anything in my time at college. Now I have to go and work a real job with real responsibilities. Please kill me.

[Edit - This is a hypothetical situation, I personally went to a private college and didn't talk to anyone]
[Second Edit - You spelled CHEMISTRY wrong! How can you take a class you can't spell! Argh!] Like a give a shit about spelling :p
I'm no fool, I've been studying inbetween classes instead of going back to my dorm. Also, binge drinking and partying aren't things that I find to be of any use.

csh1
03-09-03, 00:31
but there so fun! :D

Tratos
03-09-03, 01:03
Ah well time for bed so i can get up and go, i need to get up at like 7:30 BLODDY 7:30 just to g to skool

what a shitter:( :(

ah well,

~T

Vampire222
03-09-03, 01:26
damn you
thats late for my school O_o i gotta get the hell outta my house to go to school by then...

neophotographer
03-09-03, 01:34

omg you're a youngin!!!!! :wtf:

Stacey

Spectra260
03-09-03, 01:35
Ahhh, SCHOOL! My last year and am behind 98 credits and its only possible to get 63 if I go almost every day. I think I can do it though somhow... I hope. :rolleyes:

Alex The Great
03-09-03, 02:13

hahahahahahahahahahaha
ah man...i laughed for like 10 min.

nonamebrandeggs
03-09-03, 02:52

Rofl I second that Alex.

MortuusLupus
03-09-03, 04:03
Lucky bastard...I've been in school for two weeks now. Kids today, they have it so easy. Back in my day we started school in August, and it was 150 degrees outside and we had to walk five miles uphill, both ways, at 7 in the morning and we were THANKFUL.

SigmaDraconis
03-09-03, 04:10
Originally posted by Benjie
Kids, they say education is good for you, but really they are just "fattening you up" so you can come and work in the system as a slave, and hate life like everybody else. :(

We know..

Flea
03-09-03, 05:05
Just finished first day of high school

CLASS................................ Teacher
Eng 1 Honors................................Lowby, J

o_O omg my teacher is just a lowbie HAX

Mankind
03-09-03, 07:43
Graduated a year ago...

And life hasn't progressed much since then.

School was terrible, and I feel bad for all ya kids having to go back..it's a real bummer.

MortuusLupus
03-09-03, 07:45
This thread should be deleted, it makes me feel old :(

Owain
03-09-03, 08:28
School started a week ago.

I'm turning 21 in Nov. 2nd year in college...;)

csh1
03-09-03, 15:15
Anyone go into any colleges in West Yorkshire And York?
Any tips on what to do 6th form or york or whats the best college? or 6th form?