PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Championship

tobolt
02-09-03, 13:44
What does everyone think to an ultimate championship of all the people on each server.

The contest should take place like fight night but the winners of each class (SPY,PE,TANK,APU and PPU and DRONERS and any other seperate skills) should get a weapon that can only be made once, That cannot be blueprinted or reasearched and will always keep perfect stats and cannot be dropped.

This would make each class have a SUPER WEAPON.

These weapons should have devestating effects and should also create great advantages to the person that holds it.

What does everyone think? :D

CarniFlex
02-09-03, 13:50
Big no.

but make it a melee/fist combat tourney. Using only lowtech melee weapons like stilettos, bats and brassnuckles.

Categories

Monk vs monk
spy vs spy
Pe vs pe

(dont let stoopid tank fight, probably take an eternity to end those)

Winner gets a box of cron 55 beers

tobolt
02-09-03, 13:58
lol, I want the cron 55 beers please :)

But think about it a weapon that no one else has a weapon that has so much power, Granted it would be unfair but only 1 person will have it and others will have weapons to counter attack it.

It would make one person from each class the most powerful person on the game :) it would so gooood!

Weazle
02-09-03, 14:13
I don't think it would work.

I think it will divide the community even further between the hardcore PvP'ers and the hardcore roleplayers.

There's always been a fight night on Pluto anyways.

Great for trying anyways. :cool: