PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Weapons

LTA
02-09-03, 13:20
Why do they nearly always have at least 1 blob miss everytime, my pistol has capped aiming (napalm) and has 1 packet miss nearly all the time.
My capped First Love on the test server does the same and so does my cs so what is it with Plasma Weapons and this almost Guarenteed miss o_O

Oath
02-09-03, 13:26
Recoil? handling? shit physics? your guess is as good as mine, im led to believe handling has a positive effect on those things, but what the hell do i know :p

Pitspawn
02-09-03, 13:26
Its the way they were designed. Plasma weaponry often have the highest damage output, the low accuracy is the thing that makes them balanced. If you want good accuracy moving to a laser based weapon would be a better choice. Theres already no real effective alternative to weaponry like the cursed soul. Upping the accuracy would only heighten the problem.

LTA
02-09-03, 13:29
Originally posted by Pitspawn
Its the way they were designed. Plasma weaponry often have the highest damage output, the low accuracy is the thing that makes them balanced. If you want good accuracy moving to a laser based weapon would be a better choice. Theres already no real effective alternative to weaponry like the cursed soul. Upping the accuracy would only heighten the problem.

But like capped aiming..... on a First Love.... a rifle and you still miss?

I tried laser based but i didnt get the dmg for the accuracy, ah well .... Blacksun it is then

Helen Angilley
02-09-03, 13:47
Rifle doesn't neccesarily equate to accuracy.

Just look at the Gatlin Gun for ferk's sake.

tobolt
02-09-03, 13:54
Some people would say im dumb but i have a cursed soul and i can use it. BUT i dont, Purly because it is so S**T at hitting anything.

I use my tangent speed gun, all the time.

I have not got a very good cursed soul but you say even at 120% accuracy it still misses. I think ill just sell my cursed soul, lol.