PDA

View Full Version : To anyone who misses adrenaline packed pvp-

KRIMINAL99
02-09-03, 06:09
Just hear me out don't laugh... There is an awesome UO free server named Imagi-Nation on which you have no limit on the amount of skills you can learn. You can maybe even download the entire game for free somewhere I don't know.. Anyways UO has dated graphics but it makes you realise how graphics are'nt what make a game.. In fact Neocron's graphics aren't great either.. You lose everything on you when you die in UO but then 2 seconds later you can pick up a weapon and be back in the game... Especially on this server where you can master all the tradeskills and combat skills too.. It has the perfect mix of making loot so it is valuable but not so much that you shoot yourself when you lose everything.. If you like REAL pvp based games you might want to check out this shard...

You can probably buy an old UO client for like 5 bucks somewhere on a clearance shelf and its all you need to play on this shard...

I don't recommend the normal shards cause they force you to specialize to much to make the game interesting..

If anyone wants to check it out the website is
http://www.imagine-nat.com/site.htm

lots of pop up bots tho on the site.. soz

ZoneVortex
02-09-03, 06:14
I miss adrenaline packed PVP but I dunno if that'd solve the problem :o

KRIMINAL99
02-09-03, 06:23
lol you have to get into it.. At first glance it looks like playing chess or something, but then all the sudden the game is a ton of fun...

Nothings cooler than being killed, losing all your stuff, taking a shovel/hammer out of your bank (gogo) and mining ore and building a new armour/weapon set in a couple mins then going back and killing the same guy and getting all his stuff and yours..

ZoneVortex
02-09-03, 06:24
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
lol you have to get into it.. At first glance it looks like playing chess or something, but then all the sudden the game is a ton of fun...

Nothings cooler than being killed, losing all your stuff, taking a shovel/hammer out of your bank (gogo) and mining ore and building a new armour/weapon set in a couple mins then going back and killing the same guy and getting all his stuff and yours..

Haha hmmm I dunno maybe I'll check it out :cool:

Mr Friendly
02-09-03, 06:27
well think guys, H.A.T.E. is coming back :D gonna be plenty of adrenaline flowin along with ur blood or mine :eek: farely soon when the whole clan is up to date with tthings :D

Spoon
02-09-03, 06:48
mmm, I'm going to have to pas on that, I got a Spybot alert prompt and then Gator tried to install it's evil self...

Thx anyway, it sounded good.....:(