PDA

View Full Version : Pistol PE thinking of LOMing to Rifle

Robocision
02-09-03, 04:59
Heya. I'm a pistol PE and I think I want to use rifles.

I'm fairly new at this game. Are PE's proficient with sniper rifles? How much exp would I lose in dex if I lom'd down from 115 pc? Goddamn that'd take a long time. heh

Thanks

Roc-a-fella
02-09-03, 05:00
i heard that pistol were going to FIT PE's more somehow in the future, but i dunno youd have to check it out, mabye someone else knows

Ferabukoo
02-09-03, 05:18
you mean you havent already?

nub

{MD}GeistDamnit
02-09-03, 05:26
Originally posted by Robocision

I'm fairly new at this game. Are PE's proficient with sniper rifles? How much exp would I lose in dex if I lom'd down from 115 pc? Goddamn that'd take a long time. heh

Thanks

if you wanna be a sniper, make a spy. a PE can never be a good sniper like a spy can. too much gimpage. pistols fit pe's better, not imo but due to the game mechanics.

ericdraven
02-09-03, 10:44
Originally posted by Robocision

Thanks

If 115 is the BASE value then you will need to LOM 50 times, which will take four hours and you will lose three DEX levels (two in case you are completely capped).

Mankind
02-09-03, 10:54
Rilfe PE's rock :)

I love stealth/pain easer and can't way for stealth/ray of god :)

Rizzy
02-09-03, 11:10
Stay pistols, they are going to be making them more of a PEs weapon now.

QuantumDelta
02-09-03, 13:52
And Rizzy knows what I'm waiting for :p

Rade
02-09-03, 13:54
Where does this talk about adjusting pistols to become the PE weapon come from? Have I missed something? *panics*

QuantumDelta
02-09-03, 13:57
Er, hints from Callash, I haven't really been on the edge of my seat as it just looked like little things, but, it still looks kinda cute :P

PEs might get a difinitive Mini-CS (You already know what that is though Rade :P)

cracky
02-09-03, 13:58
then are rifles gonna be geared more towards spys?

QuantumDelta
02-09-03, 13:59
*Shrug*
They didn't say, but it's possible...

Remember, Spies have Drones too, Rifles are a middle ground between PEs and Spies, Pistols are the domain of the PE.
There will not be any Pistol Spy PA though...