PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to receive official NC news in your mailbox?

BramTops
01-09-03, 22:05
Would you like to receive official NC news in your mailbox?

I'm considering this option for the next version of NLpro. The news page in NLpro has the official news-statements from the original launcher "patches" and "world news" pages (max. delay = 30 mins). I could make an option (in "my account" or something) to have a new item mailed to you when one is posted.

Sounds good?

Mumblyfish
01-09-03, 22:11
I'd heart yoo.

You DO want hearting, right?

alig
01-09-03, 22:16
Would we ever get any official news in the mail tho o_O

BramTops
03-09-03, 00:54
Maybe I'm not clear about what "official NC news" is... I'll give an example (cut&paste from NLpro window - without the formatting ofcourse):

NEW! 2003-09-01: Neocronicle Magazine 4 released
Hot from the presses ready for you to be read.[full story]

NEW! 2003-08-31: The new Neocronicle
The newest Neocronicle is out, freshly from the press, and can be found here. Enjoy reading! :)

2003-08-30: Neocron PVP movie 3
G.0.D. has released another Neocron PVP movie (25Mb). Dowload it here. You can read more about it or discuss it here. Enjoy!

2003-08-22: New Neocronicle out
The new Neocronicle is out. Have fun. Now.

2003-08-19: Voice of the Resistance 3 released
The voice of the wastelands calls out again.[full story]

2003-08-15: New weekly Neocronicle released
The new friday Issue of the Neocronicle is ready for you to read!

2003-08-14: New account system for NeoLauncher PRO
All existing accounts have been erased. You can now create or log in to your account by going to "Account settings". Passwords are now encrypted.

2003-08-08: New Neocronicle released
The new friday issue of the Neocronicle is ready for you to read!

note 1: the "NEW!" notice means that this item is new and you haven't seen it yet (duh... ;))

note 2: the original news items contain the actual links (to the NeMa, Neocronicle, downloads, etc...).

note 3: you may notice some other news items (like NLpro news). I'm planning to include other important news items (like new "stickies" in this forum) in this section too....

Well? How about receiving any of these news items in your mailbox when they are "received"? Ofcourse you can select if you want REAL OFFICIAL NEWS (NeMa, Neochronicle, patches, forum stickies) and/or ADDITIONAL NEWS (movies, fansites, important rumours (like DoY))..