PDA

View Full Version : OT: i want an R&B voice....

Roc-a-fella
01-09-03, 18:07
anyone know anything about it, can anyone get one? mabye if i practice alot? ill show u a sample

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/595/the_flatline_committee.html

listen to wont change, the R&B's voice is siiiiiiick, its like addicting

btw Flatline Committee is ill :cool:

djskum
01-09-03, 18:19
Singing lessons and voice coaching. You can make anyone sound good with money ;)

DjSKum

Roc-a-fella
01-09-03, 18:22
lol

LOL @ UR SIG

enablerbr
01-09-03, 18:33
Originally posted by djskum
Singing lessons and voice coaching. You can make anyone sound good with money ;)

DjSKum

no thats the job of an audio recording studio with it thousands of effects units.:p

djskum
01-09-03, 18:41
Originally posted by enablerbr
no thats the job of an audio recording studio with it thousands of effects units.:p

Hehe I trained as a sound engineer. It's amazing what you can do in a studio. It soon becomes apparent how shit the artist is when they play live tho ;-) Unless they mime...

Just get a singer in and produce it yourself.

Nerf teh mimers! ;-)

DjSKum

PS One of my mates had a girl band in, he had to go thru the whole song after and pitch adjust it so they sounded like they were singing the same song! You really can polish a piece of shit ;-)

Oath
01-09-03, 18:43
Practice, i didnt lern to scream like cobain through lessons, oh no, abuse alchohol etc, seems to be what the stars do :rolleyes: , seems to work :rolleyes: .

Just remember Kids.

Drugs are bad Mkayyyy.

Oath.

djskum
01-09-03, 18:45
Originally posted by Oath
Practice, i didnt lern to scream like cobain through lessons, oh no, abuse alchohol etc, seems to be what the stars do :rolleyes: , seems to work :rolleyes: .

Just remember Kids.

Drugs are bad Mkayyyy.

Oath.

LOL R&B has slightly different vocal requirements to grunge ;-)

Even I used to sing in a grunge band, many moons ago...

DjSKum

Oath
01-09-03, 18:49
That must be where im going wrong then lol.

But the main point of the post is practice, and be humble, overconfidence is the downfall of many.