PDA

View Full Version : One big problem and a few minor points

Psyco Groupie
01-09-03, 14:47
Just a few notices for devs / everyone for ya:

The main point is, my friend was wondering about getting apu pa 4 but the recipe includes renegade armor which used to and (still should ?) drop at gaya mine ... so me, my first love and some ppus went off for some mining :P

After getting there at entrance B and 3/4 of us crashing syncing in and ending up at entrance A we made our way into the mine .. killing some rene copbots and crazed bots .. upon hacking both there was trash, not junk .. trash ... pipes,wires,nailgun ammo and metalplates .. wtf? .. the mal stormbots were droping alot of higher level parts but nothing normal!

So wots wrong with the drops and will this place get fixed for crashes / will pa4 continue to use this recipe ?

Minor points :

Fusion drones can be bought in city

Gimme spy pa already

Do the cityadmin vs. th event already :D

SorkZmok
01-09-03, 14:59
[i]killing some rene copbots and crazed bots .. upon hacking both there was trash, not junk .. trash ... pipes,wires,nailgun ammo and metalplates .. wtf? .. the mal stormbots were droping alot of higher level parts but nothing normal![/B]

The Mal Stormbot drops those STORM Laser cannons, rares and other quite good stuff. Those other 2 Bots in there always dropped trash only. But with that trash they sometimes drop those renegade armor and defunct copbot ethic chips. Both look like the other trash parts, easy to forget. So just check the name of every part.

Progenitor
01-09-03, 15:12
Isn't there an NPC that will give you the required parts if you show him your existing package you got from the monk in the Crahn HQ?

When did it change from defunct ethic chips to renaged armor?

-p

CarniFlex
01-09-03, 15:21
it never changed from renegade armour parts. its still defunct copbot ethic chips. Altough hope you got some of those uber rare psi drugs the larent dropped or you cant wear em. :p

ericdraven
01-09-03, 15:28
You don't have to kill anything for the PA4, there is a NPC deep inside the mine who gives you the needed parts.

SynC_187
01-09-03, 15:49
Thats if you ever find the first NPC.
I haven't seen him on Saturn for ages. I keep checking, so unless he's moved, I guess people keep killing him to stop monks getting PA.

Heavyporker
01-09-03, 15:56
Wait, wait, WTF renegade armor? Is it wearable? What reqs and boni from it?

DonnyJepp
01-09-03, 16:24
Originally posted by SynC_187
Thats if you ever find the first NPC.
I haven't seen him on Saturn for ages. I keep checking, so unless he's moved, I guess people keep killing him to stop monks getting PA.

I used the Crahn HQ PA NPC on Saturn about 3-4 times this weekend (got ganked once while in convo with him) so I know he's still there.

SynC_187
01-09-03, 17:04
I must time it badly. I keep checking and he's never there.

\\Fényx//
01-09-03, 18:46
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Wait, wait, WTF renegade armor? Is it wearable? What reqs and boni from it?

uh no its just a metal plate :p

Tickles
01-09-03, 18:53
hehe i got some ethic chips and a piece of renegade armour. i wonder how much i could get for it :confused:
got them ages of. oh well