PDA

View Full Version : The Neocron Engine Cant handle the removal of tool tips, or KK would have patched it.

Benjie
01-09-03, 07:10
READ THIS: (worth it)

SUBJECT: Welcome home!

Dear Runner, Welcome home and welcome to you new appartment! Courtest of Diamond Real Estate. We hope you enjoy the facilities this appartment has to offer. You have probabally experimented with your own personal laptop already, supplied to you by N.E.X.T. systems. You may also want to take the time and pleasure to explore the facilities of your Recreation Unit, Personal Go-Guardian, and Gene Replication system or Gen-Rep. You may find that if you are a little confused, then the N.E.X.T. tool tip program may come in usefull to you. The N.E.X.T. tool tip program has been coded into your R.P.O.S. system. To activate one, simply aproach the object you wish to gain information on and the tool tip will activate. Please note that tool tips never repeat themselves, so you will be sparred from constant annoyances, courtesy of N.E.X.T. systems. However if you wish to remove these tool tips, simply reply to this e-mail, and you will be instantly un-subscribed from the program. Feel free to add any comment on your satisfaction with your living accomidation into your reply, and we will take note for future development purposes.

Eric Danmund Bsc Ssc
(Diamond Real Estate)

What do you thing? Better than annyoing Tool-Tips? I refuse to belive that somthing so simple the ATARI STFM could handle it is not possible in the NC engine. :)

Scikar
01-09-03, 07:14
Or maybe it's one of those minor things that simply gets pushed to the back of the list when the 3 coders have other things to do like DoY, rollback your characters because they've been wiped...

EDIT: And the engine can handle it - my first character doesn't get the popups.

Benjie
01-09-03, 07:42
E-Mails should happen more.

1: Clan leaders should be able to send e-mails to everybody in there clan.

2: Clan leaders should be able to make a set e-mail that every new iniate gets.

3: Every time you complete an epic, your faction should send you an e-mail with cool information on history and roleplay stuff on it.

4: Every time you buy a house you should get a small description of the area you purchased, along with all it's facilities listed out. IE zone/nearby facilities/appartment facilities.

5: Upon reaching certain levels, (5, 10, 15) noobs should get Mails from there faction informing them on there progress and giving them advice and locations.

6: People should be able to send E-mails to 3 people at a time.

7: Noobs should be BANNED from Neocron!

8: GM's should be banned also

9: Uber players too

10: and npc's. :p

Had to fill it out to 10.
:angel: :)

BTW this thread is about TOOLTIPS and cool E-Mails.

hinch
01-09-03, 11:14
Originally posted by Scikar

EDIT: And the engine can handle it - my first character doesn't get the popups.

my first char doesnt on my main account
but on my 2nd account after i deleted the first char all chars since created get them now :p