PDA

View Full Version : Annoying bug ?

Ryuben
01-09-03, 02:59
ok i died (yeah no suprise) and i was druged up to high heaven (jsut messing with drugs) and well the fuzzed screen came up and i had to gr out, well i couldn't see my litle arror as the "fuzz" was so bad took me a long time to GR out and a bit of giggering with visual settings, is this meant to be like this or what ??

Talk to me Goose

(an offical respose would be nice)

Helen Angilley
01-09-03, 03:07
You screw around with drugs, they'll screw around with you.

DarkPhoenix
01-09-03, 03:26
Helen, Im sorry, but why do you post nonsense on posts? This isn't as much a flame as it is a request to stop posting nonsense. Either you post something constructive or dont post at all. Again, I dont mean to start an flaming here.

About the topic, Yes it does seem odd that the fuzz takes effect even if you die. You would think the drugs would drain out of you as you bleed and get ripped apart or something. :p

This brings up something else, when you die,, you shouldnt be able to see anything, but a black screen.

Helen Angilley
01-09-03, 03:29
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
Helen, Im sorry, but why do you post nonsense on posts? This isn't as much a flame as it is a request to stop posting nonsense. Either you post something constructive or dont post at all. Again, I dont mean to start an flaming here.

When someone posts that they're "drugged up to high heaven", one doesn't _need_ to post "constructively".

Seems a little odd to use so many drugs then question why the "fuzz" stays for so long.

DarkPhoenix
01-09-03, 03:31
He's not talking about the longevity of the drugs, I think he's talking about that when you die the drugs fuzz suddenly take effect while you see the "You are dead, press *** to whatever" and he was having trouble seeing where to gr to.

My experience, that effect goes away after you gr.

Scikar
01-09-03, 03:32
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
When someone posts that they're "drugged up to high heaven", one doesn't _need_ to post "constructively".

Seems a little odd to use so many drugs then question why the "fuzz" stays for so long.

Actually you just need to take one drug. If you die before the intoxication bar runs out, you get the drugflash on your screen when you die. This isn't really a problem, except that it never goes away. It doesn't fade out at all, which means if the flash is bad enough that you can't see your GR list, then it's going to be quite a while before your random clicking brings you to a random GR.

Ryuben
01-09-03, 03:39
yeah :\ i did the method of scrooling as far up and right and clicking in a diagonal path untill i hit the GR bar then moveing around slowly.

and yes i died before the drugs wore off, so helen be carefull ur posts are getting as poinless as sinead o connor's

Helen Angilley
01-09-03, 03:41
Originally posted by Ryuben
so helen be carefull ur posts are getting as poinless as sinead o connor's

If you have a problem with my posts then get in line with the other Llamas.

*Slinks off to bed*

Ryuben
01-09-03, 03:42

*Slinks off to bed*

nope no problem just trying to make sure u don't get OT completely :)

now back to topic erm yeah why does this work like this as its a bitch and dam annoying :confused:

\\Fényx//
01-09-03, 04:03

*Slinks off to bed*

*Joins the line right behind all the forum mod's*

^^

Scikar
01-09-03, 04:07
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
*Joins the line right behind all the forum mod's*

Fenyx here is a prime example of a reformed forum-goer, who saw the error of his ways in the BanStick. Since his ban, Fenyx has been mindful of his posts, and the forum rules, and thus has not received a second term of suspension.

Helen, on the other hand, has returned to the forum after a ban, and hasn't changed one bit. I hope you made friends in BanLand, because you're going to be seeing them again sometime in the near future. I hear it's a little warm for trolls this time of year.

Ryuben
01-09-03, 04:19
Originally posted by Scikar
Fenyx here is a prime example of a reformed forum-goer, who saw the error of his ways in the BanStick. Since his ban, Fenyx has been mindful of his posts, and the forum rules, and thus has not received a second term of suspension.

Helen, on the other hand, has returned to the forum after a ban, and hasn't changed one bit. I hope you made friends in BanLand, because you're going to be seeing them again sometime in the near future. I hear it's a little warm for trolls this time of year.

u know i almost laughed after that post i was " " this close

toddels off to bed looking for his favorite Monk ;)