PDA

View Full Version : Account management question

DonnyJepp
31-08-03, 23:52
How do I change my payment schedule from quarterly to monthly? I don't have any immediate plans to terminate, but I figure KK could use the extra few bucks per month to hire some bug fixers. I went to the account management page but it will only let me change my address on there.

If everyone that could afford to would switch to a monthly payment instead of quarterly, maybe we could get some progress? I seem to be in the minority of people who think that a fully functional Neocron would be worth $15-25 per month to me.

Scikar
31-08-03, 23:57
You either do it through the WorldPay site, or you have to cancel your account, wait for the NC and WorldPay databases to sync, then reactivate and choose a different plan.

DonnyJepp
01-09-03, 00:01
Originally posted by Scikar
You either do it through the WorldPay site, or you have to cancel your account, wait for the NC and WorldPay databases to sync, then reactivate and choose a different plan.

How long does that take for the databases to update? A couple hours or days?

Ohh the worldpay sight, I wouldn't have thought of that one. Worldpay.com or something?

Scikar
01-09-03, 00:04
I have absolutely no idea on either of those, sorry. :p

Danae posted a lot of info on this in a similar thread recently, I did say then it should go into a sticky somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Helen Angilley
01-09-03, 00:09
Doesn't take long, less than twenty-four hours. Even so your account remains active for as long as you paid for so it doesn't matter that much.

The three month subcription is really cheap as well....£18. 8|

DonnyJepp
01-09-03, 00:13
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

The three month subcription is really cheap as well....£18. 8|

Well yeah that's my point Helen, kind of hard for them to make money on that. I can't even imagine how they afford the hosting.

Thanks for the info Helen and Scikar.

Scikar
01-09-03, 00:17
Well if you think about it, KK aren't looking at in the EA way of "This game is only going to make us $50 million if we keep the price at this level, better double it."