PDA

View Full Version : Class bitching and nerf this nerf that...

rubaduckythug
31-08-03, 20:52
I've read a lot of ppls post about how there class needs to be better and how the tanks and munks need to be nurf'd ect... Mostly comming from ppl who seem to have PE's class chars:rolleyes:, well i am a tank on saturn but i have a monk, pe, spy chars as well, as of now i think that PE's are top2 or the hardest to pvp cuase of there speed and the libbys speed ;) so i hate it when i hear how PE's aren't as good as tanks and monks at pvp, BS. When im PvPing a good PE's knows wut ther doing they can ez'ly take advantage of my tanks slow ass, and no the cs isnt as accurate as some ppl may suggest and with today a lot of ppl have gotten there resist down to a perfection or close;) and 4 munks i think that they take a lot of the same critisisms as tanks, imo apu's and ppu's are jsut fine the way they are, yea the apu's might have some uber ass owning spells but thats the game, let the man with the better spell win ;) seriously though monks have shit 4 armor i mean you can basicly own any monk with your speedy besdies most ppu's but the fact is monks need those spells to make up for there lack of armor protection and shitty con:rolleyes:, the only hting i might suggest to nerf on hte monks is poison ;) probley jsut my shitty con though... but plz dont bitch how unfair your class is, we all got our own opinions about who and wut kk needs to nerf or make better ect... my cs dosnt hit any thing accuratley ;) but thats probley cuase of my shitty wep lore, oh well thas NC life o_O hteres my take you damn whiners :)

rubaduckythug
31-08-03, 20:55
oh and this isnt a flame on shadow dancers psot :) i got my own wish list too :)

KimmyG
31-08-03, 20:57
Yea true that what class won the one v. one on saturn?

I think all classes are equal

Shadow Dancer
31-08-03, 21:14
PARAGRAPHS PLEASE.

:p :angel:

OTIS
31-08-03, 21:20
YAY!!! Its genology!!!! w00t:D :D

rubaduckythug
31-08-03, 21:24
Shout out to 0!!! :)

ClownBoat
01-09-03, 07:47
I seriously doubt you are smart enough to understand anything about pvp. You can't even type a simple paragraph. How could you possibly grasp anything as complicated as class balance?

rubaduckythug
01-09-03, 08:15
ROFL, clown i seen in tha one post of yours how you were bitching about pvp this and that and its not fair yada yada blaw bla wutever your a whiney n00b lol. just cause you suck at pvp dosnt mean ya goota try and falme me for somting way off subject, if ya gotta problem with my grammer go and post that in the literature section in hte forums, oh that yea there isnt one. btw dont make me start pulling out qoutes from your post you got flame'd to hell but for the right reasons lol. oh well im out Peace!