PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I stay away? WHY!?

ZoneVortex
31-08-03, 05:01
How come everytime I try to cancel my account, even if it's something that's totally lame and it should have my account cancelled, I can't stay away from this game. I feel totally shitty for leaving Pluto and all, after saying my 'final' good bye a month or so ago. I'd feel like a doofus coming back....but I think I might have to! I miss you guys too much! Ahhhhhh why can't I stay away from this game!!

Would all you guys that I said my 'final goodbye' to consider me a lamer if I came back to Pluto after trying to quit this game for a third time?

Shadow Dancer
31-08-03, 05:17
lol no

It's hard to quit something you've spent so much time with or spent so much time doing. The longer you have spent with it or done it, the harder it is to quit. That's why I can insta-quit having sex. :rolleyes:

ZoneVortex
31-08-03, 05:18
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
lol no

It's hard to quit something you've spent so much time with or spent so much time doing. The longer you have spent with it or done it, the harder it is to quit. That's why I can insta-quit having sex. :rolleyes:

Hheheh, so can I come back? :D

Hippieman
31-08-03, 05:18
Nah cause this is Neocrack and its fun. Pluto is also fun and unique depending on your circumstances. nah you aint a lamer.

EDIT: No you cant come back:rolleyes: ;) :confused: :mad: :p :eek: :o :D :) :cool: :( o_O 8| :angel: :wtf: O_o :lol:

ZoneVortex
31-08-03, 05:19
Originally posted by Hippieman
Nah cause this is Neocrack and its fun. Pluto is also fun and unique depending on your circumstances. nah you aint a lamer.

Okie then I'm makin' ZoneVortex right now :D

Ahhh it feels good! But I also feel stupid ;) Damned addictions!

Ark
31-08-03, 06:30
zone != teh lamer

ive been denied all the best zonevortexsex

im not a faggot =P

(guess the song lol)

KimmyG
31-08-03, 06:31
This is the best game in the world I quite mock the game up. Yet here I am playing no stop again. Everyone comes back.

Zokk
31-08-03, 08:42
You don't quit Neocron without rehab.

Marzola
31-08-03, 08:43
Once an addict, always an addict.

KidWithStick
31-08-03, 08:53
what the fux0rz

i cant use any smileys...or buttons like the img thing...there all gone...GONE!!!

what the hell?

Lisa Davitt
31-08-03, 09:16
Wll you be Tsunami right?

CR@SH
31-08-03, 10:03
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
How come everytime I try to cancel my account, even if it's something that's totally lame and it should have my account cancelled, I can't stay away from this game. I feel totally shitty for leaving Pluto and all, after saying my 'final' good bye a month or so ago. I'd feel like a doofus coming back....but I think I might have to! I miss you guys too much! Ahhhhhh why can't I stay away from this game!!

Would all you guys that I said my 'final goodbye' to consider me a lamer if I came back to Pluto after trying to quit this game for a third time?

Lol no zone i renewed my account a few weeks ago for the 3rd time too. I dunno something about this damn game just keeps bringing me back to it.

t0tt3
31-08-03, 10:14
ZV PIMP or die :p

Edit: yea and welcome back :D