PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on ?

Devils Thrill
31-08-03, 01:17
ok, going to try and make this as short as i can, but i hav alot to say
or i could make this post very long, that way by the time you read to the bottom of the page and realized that its almost the same thing i tryed to post earlyer today that got deleted, 10-20 ppl would have already read it.

There was no flameing in any of my post, ever
There was no explicit content, except for my scandalous signature
And you couldnt say that it was an irrelavant/useless/off-topic post because i saw a post bout a pregnant cat a few weeks back that wasnt deleted

i still dont know why it got deleted ?

the story is, a few hours ago i tryed to post a message on the fourms, but the thread i was posting to was closed miliseconds before i could post, becaus some ppl started flameing each other.
the thread whs "Support Staff Suck", it was about the type of response you get after sending email to the help desk, lost items and buggs in the game

so i started a new thread called "Im pissed off, Really"
but another GM closed that withing 30 seconds, and sed i was double posting, even tho that was my first post in 2-3 days ?
so i messaged the GM (lets call him gary because i cant remember his name) gary who closed it asking for an explination, and got no response
so an hour or so later i sent another message to gary asking for an explination, got no response
BUT not long after that my thread "Im pissed off, Really" wasnt just closed, it was completly deleted

in short my message was "dont try and email the help desk about lost items, even tho you lost everything, and you got nothing but a baseball bat you forgot to throw out from when you was a noob in the aggie cellers"
a lvl 50+ munk or spy with a baseball bat trying to make money

some ppl are saying that they are voluntary workers and we should cut them some slack
thats what i was thinking b4 today, but gary if you cant do the job then dont do it, get someone who can
you wouldnt like it if you needed brain surgery and i was a voluntary brain surgeon, would you

can someone talk to gary and ask him whats going on, because hes not talking to me

[First Edit to go with your first flame - Ulle]
wow, thats my first flame, i feel so dirty :lol:

Scikar
31-08-03, 01:21
The mods don't completely delete forums. They haul them off to their own private forum instead.

\\Fényx//
31-08-03, 01:22
Originally posted by Scikar
The mods don't completely delete forums. They haul them off to their own private forum instead.

teh archive :D half of my threads are there :lol:

Helen Angilley
31-08-03, 01:24
They're "deleted" for a reason.

Reakktor and the Moderators are under no obligation whatsoever to explain, justify or post reasons for why they took a certain action.

Privately owned forums are not a Democracy. Deal with it.

Devils Thrill
31-08-03, 01:26
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
They're "deleted" for a reason.

Reakktor and the Moderators are under no obligation whatsoever to explain, justify or post reasons for why they took a certain action.

Privately owned forums are not a Democracy. Deal with it.

thats nice, but gary sed i was double posting ?
thats was my firs post for 2-3 days

Helen Angilley
31-08-03, 01:27
Originally posted by Devils Thrill
thats nice, but gary sed i was double posting ?

When something is closed or deleted you do not post it again.

Hence why it was called "double posting". To do so is a direct violation of the Moderator's ruling and, therefore, a severe breach of the ROC.

Devils Thrill
31-08-03, 01:35
the content of my post wasnt a copy of anything in the orignal thread ?
it looks like a random click of the mouse, gary didnt even have his eyes open ?

Darkborg
31-08-03, 01:36
no they arent they are a service to us, from KK because we pay them money.
and this man(assumption sry about that) has a problem which he would like to express.
it just so happens that he is also a paying customer of this game otherwise he wouldnt be in these forums at all( i dont hink he's a gm or staff or mod but then again assumption).
i REALLY dislike the close this close that thread because we dont like it but ok they can do it.
But the deletion REAKS of guilt "its like ooh no we dont want people reading this" and it pisses me of a bit.

these people have seriously been hurt ingame by a mistake. not of their fault.
Yes they might be attempting a dupe but this treatment is just waaaaaaay out there.
point is if this is happening ( and i believe it is) there is a very serious problem and they arent doing anything to fix it (assumption).
or atleast it looks that way because we arent getting told anything about this by people who decide.
And they dont get to see how PO people are about this because of the way mod are throwing close this and delete that after this.

Ulle
31-08-03, 01:43
Hello everyone, I am Gary (apparently).

Ok, first off, Mods decsion is final and is not up for discussion, if you wish to complain about a mod then please send a PM to Odin, Forseti or Nid.

Secondly, your thread was closed because you were trying to continue a thread that had already been closed by another mod, threads are closed for a reason. How did I know you were continuing a closed thread?

ok, frosti closed the thread i was going to post in miliseconds befor i could post, so i make a new thread...

Lastly, I decided not to reply to your PM's because I did not like the attitude of your PM. I don't see why I have to explain my actions when you are gonna go off with a bad attitude towards me.

So there ya go.

Forseti
31-08-03, 01:50
Ok, first of all, don't call me frosti.. It's Forseti, or Fors if you wanna get all familiar with me. :p

Second, like Ulle pointed out, if you have any problems with a decision from a mod, then you can contact me any time to ask for a reason. If you contact me in a polite and mature way, I will always take the time to respond.
But don't start new threads to question our decisions.