PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mods

Oath
31-08-03, 00:59
Hi guys / gals.

Just wondering what YOU thought over the whole blow up I've / we've had today, and the general communal split over the Gms good or bad thing.

I understand if you dont wanna, or if you close it, but i like to know, perhaps a lot of us would.

Please keep it to Mods and Gms guys, we all know what the community thinks, let the mods have their say.

Oath

*Trying to escape the ban-hammer*

Oath
31-08-03, 01:16
*neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM*

AkA crashed and burned, mods, you dont wanna answer then lock it or delete it. But dont ignore it please.

Forseti
31-08-03, 01:56
Well, frankly, I don't care. :D
I'm here to moderate these forums, and that's what I will do. Regardless of anyones problems with KK or the gms.

Off course, I will support the gm's for 100% in all their actions. I may not always support KK in what they do, or don't do, but you won't hear me say that in public.

Sleawer
31-08-03, 02:07
Originally posted by Forseti

Off course, I will support the gm's for 100% in all their actions. I may not always support KK in what they do, or don't do, but you won't hear me say that in public.

Haha imagine a mod (Forseti :p) starting a thread with tittle "OMG where is DoY :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: "

:D

\\Fényx//
31-08-03, 02:10
Originally posted by Sleawer
Haha imagine a mod (Forseti :p) starting a thread with tittle "OMG where is DoY :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: "

haha nid would bitch slap him :D

Forseti
31-08-03, 02:13
Originally posted by Sleawer

Who said I didn't, I still have a private account. ;)

\\Fényx//
31-08-03, 02:18
Originally posted by Forseti
Who said I didn't, I still have a private account. ;)

i bet your an ass on it just like nid is on his normal account :D

oh god, suppose thats another ban once nid gets back from FUKING. :lol:

will the real; Forseti please stand up o_O

Ulle
31-08-03, 02:22
This copbot has no views on anything....

You would be surprised (probably) if you found out who i was. However, that ain't gonna happen.

Forseti
31-08-03, 02:23
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
i bet your an ass on it
You think I would be picked to work as lead mod and deal with you guys all day if I was Mr Nice Guy? ;)

Helen Angilley
31-08-03, 02:24
I could _so_ blow the Mods cover. :p

But I'd prolly never be seen again after that. So I won't.

Nidhogg
31-08-03, 02:25
I've been out today (meeting a bunch of great people from the Neocron community) so I'm not fully up to speed on what's been happening. That's never stopped me posting in the past though so here goes...

1) Going AFK. Don't do it! There's no such thing as a safe zone - they're "CopBot watched zones" (just like here on the forums). We've all seen plenty of people get killed in the so-called safe zones because of one aspect of the game's mechanics, well this is another one. If you're in the game you're in the game and anything can, and will, happen to your ass if you're not on your guard.

2) GM's private characters are unknown noobs? Did you stop to consider that GMs barely have time to play private characters? As a mod with over three months under my belt I get a free account, but when do I get to play it? The people who know me in-game will testify that I don't. o_O I've created a droner on Pluto but he's destined to be low to middle rank because I can't spare the time to level him but that's an accepted part of the job. It's really not fair to criticise us for it. This leads me on to...

3) No RP? A lot of people went to a lot of trouble to trial out a live run for Fenix and his crewe yesterday evening and we got the impression that the experiment was a success. These kind of "private" events will happen more and more from now on. Remember then that the people behind the characters are the people you are criticising now; GMs and mods.

N

\\Fényx//
31-08-03, 02:26
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
I could _so_ blow the Mods cover. :p

But I'd prolly never be seen again after that. So I won't.

go on... do it... for the good of the boards :p you KNOW you want ti :lol:

I know who nid is and im pretty sure i know who Odin is altho he deny's it :p

Originally posted by Nidhogg
3) No RP? A lot of people went to a lot of trouble to trial out a live run for Fenix and his crewe yesterday evening and we got the impression that the experiment was a success. These kind of "private" events will happen more and more from now on. Remember then that the people behind the characters are the people you are criticising now; GMs and mods.

N

Yea the live run was pretty damn sweet, first of all we were hyped up and just wanted to kill the NPC's and when the drunken bastid of a ''war hero'' started getting cocky and drew his DG (ROFL) I had to start screaming over team chat not to attack rofl. but yea was cool, a refreshing change :)

as for the free account O_o do i get a free one? :D cmon, ive been a good boy for atleast 2 or 3 minutes O_o

I wouldnt mind getting more involved with the player runs, its good to get small teams involved like that :)

Darkborg
31-08-03, 02:46
Nidd
Yes you are right it isnt a safezone.
but it kinda has been up to now. And a lot of people feel there should at least have been more of a warning. IE from now on i think it is ok that they do it. We now know it might happen.

But the problem is then again not so much that. im pretty sure people would have been bithing a lot about it but the TG "counter event" would probably have quieted them down.

The problem is that this was abused and people lost a lot during this. Therefore people are upset about it.
And yes people are Harsh but thats because thay care about this game and want it too be good. And this really can ruin it for single individuals.

Oath
31-08-03, 14:55
Points noted,

was supposed to be a mods / gms only one but hey what the hell lol.

\\Fényx//
31-08-03, 16:37
Originally posted by Oath
Points noted,

was supposed to be a mods / gms only one but hey what the hell lol.

well im the mods favoured whipping boy now that *ph33r* seems to have dissapeared and sigmahex is banned ^^ does that count?

Ren
31-08-03, 16:42
you post too often fenix, u've had your post count deleted and still been here half the time of me........ i have 1/4 of the posts you have.

EVERY 61 SECONDS!

\\Fényx//
31-08-03, 16:50
Originally posted by Ren
you post too often fenix, u've had your post count deleted and still been here half the time of me........ i have 1/4 of the posts you have.

EVERY 61 SECONDS!

o_O

I try my best, but arc must be h4xing something because he has over twice the ammount of posts, maybe 3 times as much as me o_O yet all he posts about is NURF TEH PPU's THEY TOO UBAR ! :D ;)