PDA

View Full Version : Where Did My Post Go???

Helius
30-08-03, 19:11
If I wasnt telling the truth in my last post....where did my post go??? I get up this morning and look for replies but omg I cant find my name.....wow, I must be right about it all

Helius
30-08-03, 19:13
The post I was talking about was this one I posted last night about 8:00 GMT:

Its come to the conclusion that doy is never coming out. After all the delays of the patch for DoY, I think this is all just something to keep us playing the game. But then they will finally let it to us that its never coming out. Its something to tempt us to stay here, as they make it better and better the more we will wait for it. I mean if it was really setup and everything it would already be out, I've been hearing about DoY for so fking long but have they actually told you thats its coming out, I mean promised it or made it possitive its coming out. I dont think so. If you want to post some stupid reply like, "OMG DOY IS COMING OUT YOU JERK!" or something like that it wont affect me your just making your self look stupid by believing what they say....have fun with this game as much as you can all my advice...good day

Syntax-Error
30-08-03, 19:21
You have no other post these two are all the exsist according to the profile link. to show all your posts that is.

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 19:24
This one will most likely be closed as, you know.

If a Thread, or post, is gone, it's gone for a reason. We're not allowed to re-post something that's already had the Moderator treatment.

Judge
30-08-03, 19:25
It was so stupid that the mods probably decided to delete it to save forum space. Happy?

Odin
30-08-03, 19:48
Moved to archive due to massive flaming. We don't like it when users flame each other around here and try to stop it whereever possible.

Please note next time you have a question about missing threads, etc to please use my private message box. Thanks.