PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the GM's?

alig
30-08-03, 18:49
This is a complaint so dont flame me cuz ill just flame u back......

ok on uranus ur stupid fucktarded little shitty 'no player inc.' event u held in plaza 1 yesterday has left behind CA GUARDS INSIDE THE WALL'S......one thing : SORT IT u.....fuc.....:o ive died twice of this, its a SAFE ZONE i aint ment to die....it just so happened i dropped a Holy True Sight Sanctum in my belt which if got hacked u would hav a serious troublesome 18yr old un happy person posting now but u was lucky the person who give it me stood over my belt before it was hacked.....:mad: n00bs

Talk about 'cleaning up the mess'

Odin
30-08-03, 19:44
Lets try this one again without the attitude that prevailed in this thread. I'm having the GM's check that one right now.

For the last time (and I don't know how many times I say this). I can be reached by PM. GM's can be reached via #cronhelp on enterthegame as I believe they have a script setup there that notifies them of a helprequest in irc.

alig
30-08-03, 19:49
Originally posted by Odin
Lets try this one again without the attitude that prevailed in this thread. I'm having the GM's check that one right now.

For the last time (and I don't know how many times I say this). I can be reached by PM. GM's can be reached via #cronhelp on enterthegame as I believe they have a script setup there that notifies them of a helprequest in irc.

thx :)

(i know sorry...im not having a good day today, it was my 1st day back on uranus today as well, back to hidden guards that aint no weaklings either with no armour/imps in)

No offence about the PM's/E-mails but everyone ive sent (only in-game mind u) has not been attended too very quickly at all :/ im talking days here....days i aint prepared to wait im affraid

Odin
30-08-03, 19:51
Well I checked my PM's before I checked posts :p Anyways Zero is on there now hunting them down if you want to show him exactly where all of them are.

alig
30-08-03, 20:00
well im guessing u all got contacts with eachother cuz its dinner time where i am and i need to hav a shower....anyway.....the double doors near both GR's in plaza1....if ur leaving medicare, there will be one on the right side of the doors...u can even see him through the glass....and im pretty sure i saw the plasma gun of another CA guards poking out of the wall on the same side, only this ones like right way inside the walls...sorry i cant log on atm, they aint hard to miss tho.....:)