PDA

View Full Version : My PC is feckered

REMUS
30-08-03, 18:01
Thats why i havnt been able to log on to any one who cares :p its hell without p0rn neocrack and being able to aimlessly scrolling the net!!! I'm getting fucking withdrawl symptoms!

ill be getting a replacement powersupply, hard drive, motherboard and graphics card on monday hopefully,

cya all laterz
and remember i wUB j00 all :D

Shadow Dancer
30-08-03, 18:02
Hope to see you back soon. :angel:

Benjie
30-08-03, 18:03
I know how you feel man..... Hold on there..... :p

BTW i am The Predetor from pluto, in case you wondered. (havn't been for a while tho)

Tratos
30-08-03, 18:10
All you need to do is STAY CALM, i didnt have my PC for about a week, i almost went crazy........infact i think i did, but my PC stopds me from havin violent outbursts, lol

hang on in there

i dont know you but i know how you feel good look, lol
:D

~T

REMUS
30-08-03, 18:27
LOL thanks for the words of support ppl, it really is quite supriseing how much i miss playing and the ppl in game :( I cant wait to get back tho, all this sunshine and exersize is giving me a rash :wtf:

anything cool happen since ive been offline? after reading a cpl of posts i gather there was some kind of event involveing CA HQ? and fireing on ppl with negative CA FS?

Benjie
30-08-03, 21:09
To think... You could be standing in plaza 1 asking for a poke right now...
...Why don't you go to your City Center and shout it there instead?

Oath
31-08-03, 00:54
Outa curiosity and not meaning to bitch, but how are you posting this?

:D

REMUS
02-09-03, 18:45
Well i hvae her back in one peice now and im re downloading all neocrons fucking patchs from 143 upwards on a 56k...............