View Full Version : Support Staff Suck

Garet
30-08-03, 16:39
Not sure if the designers suck or not, allthough from what I have seen in my time in NC they quite possibly do.

The support staff however DEFINATELY suck. YOU mess up the game causing ppl like VIRUZ to lose all there inventory then say that you will compensate him for the past month or so of work with his character by giving him 100k for all the gear he lost. Gear it could take him weeks or months to regain and would probably cost several million Neo credits as well.

On top of that whenever I see any posts from players who are understandably pissed off with the game the thread is usually closed.

In the case of Viruz I notice the humour with which you accepted his cancelation of his accounts.

I really dont see the game gathering more players when support staff are unwilling to offer any support to players to encourage them to stay. Thx a lot KK for driving off another good player.

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 16:40
I lost a five slot Cursed Soul, Hercules MC5 Implant and several suits of level four Power Armour. True you know.

Honest.

Cryotchekk
30-08-03, 16:46
i lost my wife's placenta!

Oath
30-08-03, 16:46
I lost all my shit to a synch bug, kk did a rollback with no questions asked, i got my shit back, im happy, but whats to say i wasnt trying to dupe them? Wouldnt that be seen to give some runners certain advantages? so after every patch ill e-mail kk sayign fuk fuk fuk lost my uber 5 slot artifact fire modded CS all my mc5 cips my capped tank and shit OMGOMGOGMOG KOKOKSOKOS im gonna leave if you dont sort it NOW.

Fuck off.

KK cant prove you HAD that stuff, and standard policy it seems is to pay a little toward compenstaion. Personally if id lost everything i would be gratefull for what i got back, not leave because of it.

If you dont like it dont play. No one has a MAL assault cannon aimed at your head forcing you to sit in front of your pc moaning and bitching about it so why in hell bother, its your choice.

Oath.

Dargeshaad
30-08-03, 16:49
Blame the people that exploited their previously policy and forced them to change it accordingly

Cryotchekk
30-08-03, 16:51
Originally posted by Oath

Fuck off.

KK cant prove you HAD that stuff

aparently all rares have a unique code so they can. sorry.

helen log onto pluto so i can duel you with my uber 5 slot unlabled laser cannon

Oath
30-08-03, 16:51
Originally posted by Dargeshaad
Blame the people that exploited their previously policy and forced them to change it accordingly

Exactly, not kk's fault there are to553r5 amongst us.

Blame the people not the game.

Oath
30-08-03, 16:52
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
aparently all rares have a unique code so they can. sorry.

helen log onto pluto so i can duel you with my uber 5 slot unlabled laser cannon

LoL couldnt prove it 1 month ago.

Forseti
30-08-03, 16:52
Originally posted by Dargeshaad
And still try to, you would be suprised how many players send false reports.
KK can not roleback chars (or will not most of the time, depends on the weather I think), they have no 100% guarantee that you indeed lost your precious 7 slot cursed soul. They can't take the risk of helping players in duping all their items. Or making them insane rich by giving out millions and millions for a so called lost weapon.

Benjie
30-08-03, 16:53
This is whats going to be done about it

KK are going to implament a save system and every item made is gonna get a unique tag. When someone says they lost somthing, kk will see if there is an item that used to exsist fitting that description that dousn't anymore, then they will see where the item was, to see if it could have been the person who is complaining's..... They don't know that they are going to implament this yet, but they will soon, as long as the saves don't last long. Perhaps a few seconds a save 1 save an hour.

*prays*

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 16:54

Wouldn't be much of a duel seeing as my Spy is 0/7 with her Law Enforcement chip in.

Twit.

Oath
30-08-03, 16:55
Originally posted by Forseti
And still try to, you would be suprised how many players send false reports.
KK can not roleback chars (or will not most of the time, depends on the weather I think), they have no 100% guarantee that you indeed lost your precious 7 slot cursed soul. They can't take the risk of helping players in duping all their items. Or making them insane rich by giving out millions and millions for a so called lost weapon.

Originally posted by Benjie
KK are going to implament a save system and every item made is gonna get a unique tag. When someone says they lost somthing, kk will see if there is an item that used to exsist fitting that description that dousn't anymore, then they will see where the item was, to see if it could have been the person who is complaining's..... They don't know that they are going to implament this yet, but they will soon, as long as the saves don't last long. Perhaps a few seconds a save 1 save an hour.

Exactly my point, and i hope they get this save thing up and runing soon.

Benjie
30-08-03, 16:56
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Wouldn't be much of a duel seeing as my Spy is 0/7 with her Law Enforcement chip in.

Twit.
Whoah! Hellen! You changed your signature/avatar/Image! hehe I like the new one better. :)

Exactly my point, and i hope they get this save thing up and runing soon.
Sorry to dissapoint you, but that was speculation. They havn't even suggested that there going to add anything, let alone this ingenioius system. :(

Oath
30-08-03, 16:57
Originally posted by Benjie
Whoah! Hellen! You changed your signature/avatar/Image! hehe I like the new one better. :)

Naww the little Rinoa image was kute :rolleyes: .

Cryotchekk
30-08-03, 17:02

Twit.

my spy uses a laser cannon, aggies own me.

bah, do u have any decent chars on any severs?

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 17:05
my spy uses a laser cannon, aggies own me.

bah, do u have any decent chars on any severs?

Decent to me, yes.

Unlike a lot of people here, I have some sort of life outside of Neocron and am not completely focused on duelling, being "Uber" or proving myself to anyone inside of a computer game.

Benjie
30-08-03, 17:07
Unlike a lot of people here, I have some sort of life outside of Neocron and am not completely focused on duelling, being "Uber" or proving myself to anyone inside of a computer game.

um...

Shadow Dancer
30-08-03, 17:24
Originally posted by Oath

Fuck off.

The amount of compassion and sensitivity shown to people who lose their stuff is amazing. :rolleyes:

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 17:29
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
The amount of compassion and sensitivity shown to people who lose their stuff is amazing. :rolleyes:

Viruz, and a large number of other people who "lost" their stuff, have hardly been calm and rational in their posts.

If you screech and bitch, with nary a thought, about something like this then you have no right to complain when someone gives you a similar response back.

Shadow Dancer
30-08-03, 17:32
Viruz, and a large number of other people who "lost" their stuff, have hardly been calm and rational in their posts.

They have every single right to be angry. Their reaction is totally understandable.

If you screech and bitch, with nary a thought, about something like this then you have no right to complain when someone gives you a similar response back.

I see. So if a woman gets raped, reports it to the police, they don't do anything about it, she screams to high heaven and curses and bitches, that means that *I* can tell her to fuck off and be totally insensitive?

May not be perfect analogy, or too extreme, but it gets the point across.

Benjie
30-08-03, 17:34
Hey do you like my new signature Helen?

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 17:34

Nasher
30-08-03, 17:35
I lost my copy of DOY, can I have a new one plz?

KTHXBYE!!11

Shadow Dancer
30-08-03, 17:40
Much like the people who like the game, and Reakktor, have every right to be angry about some half-arsed, irrational flame towards Neocron or a member of KK.

I don't think the flame is irrational. And sure people have a right to be angry at the people complaining, but unlike the people complaining they don't really have a reason to flame. I'm not saying flaming is ok.

You compare rape to a computer game? That's where this conversation ends.

I wasn't comparing rape "to" a computer game. Read again.

Darth Slayer
30-08-03, 17:44
Shadow dancer I'd edit that rape thing post and delete that reference and think of something else.
I've read some crass and stupid comments in my time but that tops the lot idiot.

Shadow Dancer
30-08-03, 17:45
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Shadow dancer I'd edit that rape thing post and delete that reference and think of something else.
I've read some crass and stupid comments in my time but that tops the lot idiot.

You're flaming me because of an analogy? You act like i'm breaking the forum rules lol.

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 17:49
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
You're flaming me because of an analogy? You act like i'm breaking the forum rules lol.

You have no fucking clue, do you?

Analogy or not, there are some of us who have had experience with that shit and do _NOT_ want memories dredged up just because someone see fit to use an "analogy" in a discussion on the Internet.

Darth Slayer
30-08-03, 17:50
Not flaming u well did'nt mean too just pointing out that it's a silly analogy to be writing thats all.
See how people can get the wrong end of the stick now ?

Forseti
30-08-03, 17:50
Ok, this pointless discussion ends here.