PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sewers.....

Benjie
30-08-03, 15:42
WTF? How come there are like 25-30 zones of sewers, and no toilets? :wtf: It's only just dawned on me. 8|

Oath
30-08-03, 15:45
It was the trolls. Anything like that was the trolls.

Benjie
30-08-03, 15:46
Originally posted by Oath
It was the trolls. Anything like that was the trolls.
8| :wtf: :confused:....
did the devs do it while making Neocron? o_O

I think we need a proffesionall roleplayer in this thread to explain it all to us.

Heavyporker
30-08-03, 15:50
sewers are there to handle the runoff from the Outzone/Industrial Factories.

nanites handle the runners' organic wastes.

But... yeah, its fucked up how all the city sewers are isolated from each other....

they really, REALLY should link up to each other then the mainsewers and then to the ocean, like around A06 and A09.

The linkages could be like in the third levels of the citysewers, so you would have to work a long way down to get to all the other sewers.

I think the linkages should be ABSOLUTELY mazelike, almost hopelessly unmappable and really difficult to figure your way through.

Tickles
30-08-03, 15:50
Ass implants, pure and simple.

Benjie
30-08-03, 15:52
Originally posted by Heavyporker
sewers are there to handle the runoff from the Outzone/Industrial Factories.

nanites handle the runners' organic wastes.

But... yeah, its fucked up how all the city sewers are isolated from each other....

they really, REALLY should link up to each other then the mainsewers and then to the ocean, like around A06 and A09.

The linkages could be like in the third levels of the citysewers, so you would have to work a long way down to get to all the other sewers.

I think the linkages should be ABSOLUTELY mazelike, almost hopelessly unmappable and really difficult to figure your way through.

They are going to, it's going to be a point of entry for DOY troops to get into Pepper Park so they can make buisness with NC citizens. I read it in a thread a while back, can't ba assed to find it though. :)

btw ass implants? 8|

Tickles
30-08-03, 15:58
They decompose what u excrete into small tablets very quickly which the sewer mobs eat...

Oath
30-08-03, 16:01
personally i shit in the gr and send it to my enemies outposts, how do yu eat yours heh.

Benjie
30-08-03, 16:05
I climb up to the top of plaza 1 and jump across to the ledge whilst taking a dump mid air, how do yu eat yours heh.

Oath
30-08-03, 16:06
Originally posted by Benjie
I climb up to the top of plaza 1 and jump across to the ledge whilst taking a dump mid air, how do yu eat yours heh.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE FUCKING BIRDS!!!!!!!!11111111111ONEOENOEON

Lmao, sweet.

neophotographer
30-08-03, 16:06
Originally posted by Benjie
They are going to, it's going to be a point of entry for DOY troops to get into Pepper Park so they can make buisness with NC citizens. I read it in a thread a while back, can't ba assed to find it though. :)

btw ass implants? 8|

coulda sworn that was just a proposition by a runner, but do a lil digging, you could be right. as of the moment though I believe the word from the devs is that you'll just have to use the "secret entrance"

Not that a tunnel from the ocean wouldn't be awesome.

Stacey

Heavyporker
30-08-03, 16:18
uh, I hope the secret entrance to the linked sewers arent through the secret black D or bum asylum (you know that KK still has "bump asylum" on the zone change text?!?! WTF)... just because I want more secret entrances, LOL.

But still, yeah, would be appropriate because they both go through sewerlike areas... so, yeah, would make sense.

yeah, there SHOULD be a sewer entrance to the sea, because there's two already(right?) going out to the front of the Neocron Gates, pointing northwards, so we need one pointing southwards.

Hell, make it come out at sherman bay, under that bridge... then there's a POINT to sherman bay :rolleyes: :)

Benjie
30-08-03, 16:19
Don't forget the Entrance to OZ 9. The Chran Church is in OZ9 and there is a GR inside it. :p

If it is the secret entrance through Black Dragon then that means BD will be at least Neutral with DOY in 2-3 months when DOY is released.

Heavyporker
30-08-03, 16:36
I'm completely losing track of DoY faction alliances...

I thhought BD was allied with DoY and will have a HQ there... Crahn will be allied and will have a cathedral there...
but what's this I hear about Tsunami moving there as well?! What will become of the criminal underbelly of Neocron?!

and what about FA?! Will they stay neutral to CA or what? I thought KK said that FA would not become *ALLIED* to DoY?!

neophotographer
30-08-03, 16:52
Originally posted by Heavyporker
I'm completely losing track of DoY faction alliances...

I thhought BD was allied with DoY and will have a HQ there... Crahn will be allied and will have a cathedral there...
but what's this I hear about Tsunami moving there as well?! What will become of the criminal underbelly of Neocron?!

and what about FA?! Will they stay neutral to CA or what? I thought KK said that FA would not become *ALLIED* to DoY?!

FA are at least staying neutral to CA and FA. it was mentioned by someone that faction alliances currently set will most likely not change (note the "most") So when DoY comes I'll most likely be going FA. :)

Stacey