PDA

View Full Version : 2 ways: Neocron way or the highway

xkorpio
30-08-03, 15:24
I have seen enough post about DoY never being released, KK and his support sucks, the bugs sucks, everything in my life sucks etc etc

Ok, we got it, the ones who post things like thes doesnt like the game, bye bye, ciao, adios, hasta la vista baby, zero, kaput, auf widersen

Now, go from the forums too if you dont like the game, the forums are to get a better game and constructive discussion.

If you dont like the game, nobody is aiming you with a CS, right? (if you unistalled the game thats hard enough to happen) :D

KK, keep the good work, you will never satisfy everybody, but I appreciate your work. I wish I could work with you.

Oath
30-08-03, 15:26
Good point.

cracky
30-08-03, 15:26
uh I'm editing this because it will get edited anyways.

First off if you are saying that people shouldn't make posts that aren't constructive what the hell do you call this.

Second, if somebody has a problem with something they come to the board to discuss it which is the same exact thing you are doing with your problem with their problems.

Finally, if it really bugs you so much ignore it don't post another waste of space post on the board that is doing the same damn thing you are complaining about seriously and also stop sucking up to kk.

Oath
30-08-03, 15:27
Originally posted by cracky
Also edited to keep cracky consistent lol

HaHa Good point also.

xkorpio
30-08-03, 15:31
The logic tells me thath if someone dont like the game, it wont read this forum, and I will not have no negative response.

But they KEEP COMING, to read the news, to see if there's something new.

I know that some of you only are some way frustrated because have capped chars and had enough pvp to overdose yourself. Those people think that all is already done, but we as community have some work to do, some % of the fun of the game are the people who play it and make it funny. Neocron is coming to his first birthday, and I have to say that is FAR better game than other betas and early retails I have ever played, with enough time the game will be even better. All who left and come back any day will be wellcome.

Oath
30-08-03, 15:33
first retail birthday to be precise. Is this a customer only forum btw?

cracky
30-08-03, 15:35
It probably still lets you post after your account is expired.

Oath
30-08-03, 15:37
probably, just wondering. would stop people comin back to bitch if they dont play, but hey good to have input from all sides i suppose.

xkorpio
30-08-03, 15:48
Originally posted by cracky
uh I'm editing this because it will get edited anyways.

First off if you are saying that people shouldn't make posts that aren't constructive what the hell do you call this.

Second, if somebody has a problem with something they come to the board to discuss it which is the same exact thing you are doing with your problem with their problems.

Finally, if it really bugs you so much ignore it don't post another waste of space post on the board that is doing the same damn thing you are complaining about seriously and also stop sucking up to kk.

ok, you are right, this is not a good thread, but I had to say that and let know KK that some people still trust them.

Close the thread whenever you want moderator

Garet
30-08-03, 15:55
Not to nit pick, and maybe its just me, but a game that has been on retail release for a year now is not an EARLY retail.

I have had a capped char for months now and I have to say the game has changed little since it was first released. A lot of the same bugs are still there and as yet we still dont have the game they were advertising before retail.

Personally I am seriously considering cancelling my account when this period runs out.

Yes NC has some potential and it could have been really good but KK have screwed it up from day one.

Coming from pluto, active players seem to be getting fewer all the time and more and more of the older players are giving up on the game.

As someone who is frequently bored and pissed of with NC now, I think everyone has a right to complain as much as they want in these forums. Most have been paying for NC for ages now and have seen little progress and numerous screw ups. MAYBE DoY could improve the situation but I honestly dont see NC gaining any more players than it allready has, not with all these other newer and better looking games about to come out on the market. In fact I am beggining to wonder if DoY will be released at all, no matter what KK say on the topic.

Oath
30-08-03, 15:59
Originally posted by Garet
Not to nit pick, and maybe its just me, but a game that has been on retail release for a year now is not an EARLY retail.

I have had a capped char for months now and I have to say the game has changed little since it was first released. A lot of the same bugs are still there and as yet we still dont have the game they were advertising before retail.

Personally I am seriously considering cancelling my account when this period runs out.

Yes NC has some potential and it could have been really good but KK have screwed it up from day one.

Coming from pluto, active players seem to be getting fewer all the time and more and more of the older players are giving up on the game.

As someone who is frequently bored and pissed of with NC now, I think everyone has a right to complain as much as they want in these forums. Most have been paying for NC for ages now and have seen little progress and numerous screw ups. MAYBE DoY could improve the situation but I honestly dont see NC gaining any more players than it allready has, not with all these other newer and better looking games about to come out on the market. In fact I am beggining to wonder if DoY will be released at all, no matter what KK say on the topic.

I feel that way sometimes too, i just tel myself that god loves me and that he will deliver doy and that it will be like the coming of jesus........Ps im athiest hehe

Helen Angilley
30-08-03, 16:02
There's something wrong with people who hate the game yet stick around and play it, regardless.

Not just exclusive to Neocron though.

EVE for example, just say the name "Molly" and several dozen people will suddenly burst out laughing.

Forseti
30-08-03, 16:05
Closed at request of thread starter.