PDA

View Full Version : PA3 requirement - NEED help

Mr Friendly
30-08-03, 11:53
loss of memory, but i cant seem to remember the requirements & stats of the MONK PA 3.........can someone please refresh ma memory? :)

livide
30-08-03, 11:58
requirements: PSI 115 - A/PPU 125

stats: resist fire +10, resist xray + 10, resist enr + 30, PSI + 6, a/ppu + 13, CON - 6, a/ppu - 25

;)

greetz

Mr Friendly
30-08-03, 12:08
thnx

Mr Friendly
30-08-03, 12:09
ALSO, need another thing :(

how many total points do monks get in INT? (the skillmanager program isnt accurate with the ammount of points)

sry, got another one also :P
does the DS raise mst by +5 or +6?

xlIZINOIlx
30-08-03, 13:52
I think the DS raise MST by 5 not sure though

Shadow Dancer
30-08-03, 17:52
It raises MST by 5. The only thing it raises by exactly +6 is PSI.

funkeymonkey
30-08-03, 18:28
To be able to use pa 3 once capped do u need a psi core + exp 3 + psi mem 3? (Like most people i dont have a DS :( )

IceStorm
31-08-03, 01:23
To be able to use pa 3 once capped do u need a psi core + exp 3 + psi mem 3? (Like most people i dont have a DS )
As listed in Callash's original thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70295), Power Cloak 3 gives +6 PSI but requires 115 Psi to put on. If you're capped, you only need +9 Psi from implants to keep the level 3 Psi armor on as the armor itself provides +6, so a Psi Core and a level 3 Psi imp that gives +5 Psi would be enough, provided you pop a Destrosol Forte to get the armor on (+5 Psi). However, as soon as you GR anywhere, the armor will fall off due to SI.

I used my SS and SF well before I had the required 84 INT and 83 DEX to activate them. I would GR, wait for SI to wear off, then relog. When you log in, your imps are all set to an active state. However, I've never used a mainstat-giving armor, so I don't know if the same is true for armor. If it is true, you don't even need the Psi drug after the first time to get it into your chest slot - you can just relog to kick it on.

Scikar
31-08-03, 01:27
Originally posted by IceStorm
I used my SS and SF well before I had the required 84 INT and 83 DEX to activate them. I would GR, wait for SI to wear off, then relog. When you log in, your imps are all set to an active state. However, I've never used a mainstat-giving armor, so I don't know if the same is true for armor. If it is true, you don't even need the Psi drug after the first time to get it into your chest slot - you can just relog to kick it on.

It does work with mainstat armor. However I have always popped a drug anyway just to be sure, since I would rather not take the risk of appearing to the server as having no chest armor on.