PDA

View Full Version : d'oh

guywithnoears
29-08-03, 23:18
I'm out. Why, you ask?

I log on this morning an hour before classes to see if anything was going on. 45 minutes later..i run to class, didn't feel the need to close the game since I felt safe...yes, really safe being in p1. Lost most of my crap in that event today, and I dont even wanna think about re-spending those times lost getting all those stuff. Kinda shitty for me, but shit happens :rolleyes: . I've been bored enough as it is..being an apu doesn't really give you of a long list of things you can do that're fun...either that or I ran out of fun things to do. Yet, all of it was fun, so I thank the following cool people for making the experience enjoyable(in no particular order :D). Dark Asmodius(DR 4-ever :D), Jet Blaque, Skinfitz, Remus, Psycho_Soldier, Tupac, Serve, Zokk, Tredia, Jason Scheider, Logan Fierce, Gostly, buncha other ex-TA guys, OL, Raykor, Rhoid, Dant3, Cent and the NDA, Astraea. I'll probably log on from time to time until my account expires...cause hey...gotta earn what i paid for. Later.

Lethys
29-08-03, 23:20
Well I hope Exo are happy with themselves...........

Nidhogg
29-08-03, 23:21
Sorry to hear about this. o_O

N