PDA

View Full Version : damn you people are assholes.

J a y
29-08-03, 19:23
callash was the messinger and you riped em appart. wtf.

he was telling everyone about the damn pa and you people (yes alot of the post were selfish fucken rethink shit before posting)rip his fucken head off.

ever heard of not bashing the messinger?

anyways i just posted sence this crap useualy pisses me off on this board.

Lets try not to open up the flamefest.

--Garm

Original monk
29-08-03, 19:31
Not so nice title but i agree, i think people dont mean to be rude against callash, he's still the messenger indeed, they are yust pissed of there gimping the armour before there even online, and because of the fact there was no pistolPA, I hope callash will understand this, he knows as good as everybody that he allready done alot for the game and that he has the respect of the community, its yust a bad message he brings :/ its like he said in a post, he's a GM implementing the stuff in the game, he's not a developer making and programming the game, he suggests to the dev's the good idea's we propose here on the forum, so with a littlebit luck THEY (the developers) can change the game in a small way to our new idea's.

Respect for Callash, who has the heavy job of informing a full community about the items they been waitin and being told alot about for a long time now.

SigmaDraconis
29-08-03, 19:34
there was no hint of rudeness towards Callash until after he decided to clsoe the thread for no real reason...it was NOT a flamefest like some woudl liek to argue o.0

juvestar15
29-08-03, 19:38
Would this thread have anything to do with this (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73378) thread?

Callash
29-08-03, 19:47
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
there was no hint of rudeness towards Callash until after he decided to clsoe the thread for no real reason...it was NOT a flamefest like some woudl liek to argue o.0
Well, I closed it so people would stop bitching as if those values would all be final, and repeat the same points over and over again.

Like I said, the options are on the table. We will decide what exactly will come now.

Lesson learned here: "Don't give the Community Information that's not final"

Phiberdelic
29-08-03, 19:47
I would have to agree with JAY...
Most of the posts there were very selfish, its as if no-one wants any consequences on armour. And those complaining about pistols only need 50 WPL well then with the suit you don't have to spend INT points for it now do you???

Now you know what the next topics on this forum are going to be :
"Where is my damn SPY PA...KK I hate you for taking so long...etc" hrmmm...well I guess the community did it to themselves, huh?

SigmaDraconis
29-08-03, 19:52
Originally posted by Callash

that shouldnt really be a problem..in my eyes the real problem is dealing with PC....to properly judge or criticise the possible PA stats we need to know why in the hell PC seems to be out of the question, which we dont....its not the fact that its non-final info..its that its non-complete info....I can only guess this falls under something having to do with major changes coming with DoY..because ive made this point several times and been stonewalled...

joran420
29-08-03, 20:01
well you got some feedback on your unfinalized ideas :)

so just imagine the reaction if you would have put that as the final deal...

hopefully whatever was said in the other thread will be taken into acount with the final values...as ppl are apparently pretty upset....dunno why havent read the thread(Im gonna now)

but we definatly like any info from you guys(even if some ppl dont act like it)

just my 2nc

J a y
29-08-03, 21:04
well i guess i could of put a better title that isnt so broad but still most of the people on the forms really are assholes ( or make themselfs seem like one). it just innoys me that theres someone giving us a head up and most of the people here bite his head off.

BombShell
29-08-03, 21:07
i feel sorry for cass hes here trying to give us the heads up and not. take in account that he said he will give those new ideas to the dev. and then everyone wants melee spy pa, sorry wtf is with these post.

this is probly the main reason y we the people r kept in the dark from everything. these forums r ment to give some good info to on to each other for the best possible solution but. this is y we cant hav nice things.

Traxus
29-08-03, 21:17
I agree with Jay.

People, try and show some respect. Or you will manage to make everyone involved in the development of NC prefering to keep you in the dark.

Sinead O'Connor
29-08-03, 21:47
Originally posted by Callash
Well, I closed it so people would stop bitching as if those values would all be final, and repeat the same points over and over again.

Like I said, the options are on the table. We will decide what exactly will come now.

yeah...good move....keep them in the dark and expect them to be happy. afterall, your first few tries at spy PA were so popular...you should do everything that way.

players are also pleased with the prompt, on-time arrival of the spy PA. not like it was promised to the weakest class months and months and months and months ago...and then watched one of the strongest classes get armor before the spy. of course not--that kind of thing NEVER happens.

you know, cal, for someone in your position and given the nature of your job....you take things awfully personal and whine a hell of a lot.

Shadow Dancer
29-08-03, 22:43
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor

you know, cal, for someone in your position and given the nature of your job....you take things awfully personal and whine a hell of a lot.

I agree, except for the whining. I dont' think he whines. But it most definitely seems like, AND THIS IS NOT A FLAME DON'T BAN ME( :rolleyes: ), that callash needs a bit of a thicker skin. Honestly I have seen ALOT of threads regarding in-game content, anti-shields for the first time, hybrid nerf, etc.... And that spy pa thread was really one of the calmest. I mean damn, i recieved worse in my "PPUS RUIN PVP" thread. :p

Their are barely any pistol spies, so how was it selfish for several non pistol spy players there(including me, slewear, and a few others) to suggest better spy pa to suit all combat spies? :confused:

Seriously the whole "omg all of you were flaming callash and were being BAD BAD kids" is getting a little out of hand in itself.

J a y
29-08-03, 23:18
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
yeah...good move....keep them in the dark and expect them to be happy. afterall, your first few tries at spy PA were so popular...you should do everything that way.

players are also pleased with the prompt, on-time arrival of the spy PA. not like it was promised to the weakest class months and months and months and months ago...and then watched one of the strongest classes get armor before the spy. of course not--that kind of thing NEVER happens.

... YOU DO REALISE HES NOT THE ONE WHO HAS CAUSED ITS STALL SO STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT HIM DAMNIT.

mdares
29-08-03, 23:48
callash is the ideas dude; wut he does still needs to be cleared through the dudes uptop (i think...)

callash just reads the community for ideas and wut they want, turn it into something workable, test it... and if it looks good passes it on up to see if the kk peeps like it to give the go ahead to place it in retail...

yeah there are some points i dunt like about some of hte PAs but eh its just an idea session...

and remember: NONE OF THE THINGS ARE FINALIZED... so everything is WiP (Work in Progress) and can and will most likely be changed...

just everyone stay mellow and calm with your criticism and everything will be ok...

ex.

Cal - "we are doing this: (presents semi controversial bad idea)"

Current response - "OMFG THAT SUX WTF WERE U THINKING U SUX!!!!11111oneoneone)

More constructive response - "while ur idea was in teh right direction i dont think your ending settings are appropriate... perhaps (blahblah gives examples and such)"

see the difference?

Vamil
30-08-03, 02:04
I'm not gonna read most of this but you know what??? Callash may be the messenger but people are venting at the first staff person they run into cause this game is going down the shitter fast. I've seen most of my friends leave the game in the past 2 months and i'm on my way out. Its got boring and everyone see's that.

People are reacting at the smallest shit that happens, and after playing a few other games like WC 3, NWN, planetside i can really see why. I NEVER CRASH at random at all compaired to this game. I can't zone without the unease of knowing that i can get booted due to a random fatal. Venting is all people were probably dueing and we the "Customers" should be allowed too...

wolfwood
30-08-03, 02:27
hey all, i dont wanna seem to be a little bitchin brat, but i dont exactly get why u get negative intel on an intel required thing

Forget My Name
30-08-03, 02:39
Hey Wolf...

Tell a tank that his PA give -CON and watch these boards light up :)

Callash needs thicker skin, and most of you need an IQ above 30.

Vila
30-08-03, 02:46
or maybe its just you whos damn stupid

wolfwood
30-08-03, 03:50
yeah but tanks dont need that much con.