Psychoninja
29-08-03, 05:17
Wow...I love this show.
I can't believe they stopped airing it on tv :(

Welp, I got the first two seasons on DVD for my bday, and I'm watching them :p

Good times, good times.

VoxteX
29-08-03, 05:20
Not sure about you but it's still on cable for me. Cartoon Network at 10pm.

Heavyporker
29-08-03, 05:21
I get family guy on cable, toon network at 11pm weeknights :D

it rocks.

CryptoChronic
29-08-03, 05:22
family guy is the greatest show ever... its still on the air i dotnt hink they making any new episodes though

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 05:26
Yeah, they're not making new episodes last time I checked :(

joran420
29-08-03, 05:26
family guy is the greatest show ever... its still on the air i dotnt hink they making any new episodes though

Simpsons !!11!!!n00b :p

but family guy is dope too

f8l3rr0r
29-08-03, 05:30
wewt for the dead animal option!!!!!

SilentGravity
29-08-03, 05:33
Ya, its one of the best shows on TV... Though in Canada they play it on "Teletoon", which is the Canadian equal to the Cartoon Network.

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 05:44
yeah it's on Adult Swim....I try to watch it every night ;p

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 05:47
Originally posted by SilentGravity
"Teletoon", which is the Canadian equal to the Cartoon Network.

LMAO

that sounds too much like a Kiddie network :p

Shadow Dancer
29-08-03, 05:52
Family guy is awesome.

lmao, remember when the wife said "Don't worry, I care about your penis size just as much as you care about the size of my breasts" and he says "OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD NOOOOOO *Cry*"

roflmao

SilentGravity
29-08-03, 06:16
Originally posted by Psychoninja
LMAO

that sounds too much like a Kiddie network :p

Is it so kiddie if it has Family Guy on it ;)

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 06:17
Family guy is on Cartoon Networks "Adult Swim"

:p

:rolleyes:

Thats for the "older" kids.

SilentGravity
29-08-03, 09:24
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Family guy is on Cartoon Networks "Adult Swim"

:p

:rolleyes:

Thats for the "older" kids.

Teletoon also has a "adult swim" I forget what its called, like after hours or something...

Alex The Great
29-08-03, 10:56
i watch it in teletoon its called like the deturer or somthing.

Jolt
29-08-03, 11:02
Family Guy is cool show...alot better then The Simpsons imo.

Teletoon sucks, but better then YTV. =p

Odin
29-08-03, 11:19
Stewie is awesome.

Too bad for the demise but silly of Fox to put it on Thursday nights going up against WWE Smackdown and NBC's lineup. That's like the death spot ;)

kurse
29-08-03, 14:28
its on TBS also at like 10 to 11 RAWR

Possessed
29-08-03, 14:34
Stewie owns, ya ancd family guy is the greatest show ever, pity they've stopped making it... bastids.:mad:

[Edit] Kurse that avatar is just plain freaky...

kurse
29-08-03, 15:01
my dancing baby r0x0rs.....

tkNukem
29-08-03, 16:18
stewie owns your dancing baby with his arsenal of handgrenades, bazookas, laser pistols, and such. :lol: :lol:

psychoninja, do you have the first season set of DVDs (w/ four DVDs total) ?! because i haven't seen any second season set around yet. tell me where the fark you got the second SEASON RAWR!!

so yeah, i loved it when stewie was taken away from them by social services...the house he stayed at had like this asian girl, mexican kid, like all these different races...then stewie turns them all against each other LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can see why they took it of the air(FOX i mean), considering how vulgar the content can get :lol: but i'm damn happy it's still airing on cartoon network.

Nullifidian
29-08-03, 16:26
I loved that episode where Stewie looks for "the man in white".

The part where he goes to the airport to fly to Guatamala in search of mercenaries and the airport security guy talks to him and gives him that advice about facing his fears or some such.

Stewie says something along the lines of "My god man, you're right. I thank you for your kind advice. May the knowledge that you have helped me keep you warm over the coming years while you're .. FROZEN IN CARBONITE!!!!!!!!" *freezes the guard in carbonite with a freeze gun*:lol:

The first time I saw that I couldn't breathe for 2 minutes straight I was laughing so hard. I had to gasp for air. I almost passed out.

Tratos
29-08-03, 17:36
Family Guy ROCKS!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

about 2 weeks ago i watched the whole of the 3rd season box set back to back, it was awsome ALL 21 episode, lol

they NEED to make new episodes.

PS, Brian is the best anyway!!!

~T

Dream
29-08-03, 18:26
Family Guy = win

OTIS
29-08-03, 18:27
Didnt season 3 just come out on tuesday on dvd? I'm not sure but i have season 1 and 2 on dvd and its the pwn. I hear that if the dvd's sell good they may bring it back. Not for sure tho. But yeah family guy is the shit

I like the season 3 episode where Brian is working at the airport as a drug dog and gets addicted to crack. HAHA!!! When he checks Quagmire (spelling) and he tells him what he ate for lunch and that he slept with 2 spanish woman *sniff sniff* and a man. Then Quagmire replies "You mean 3 spanish women..." Then Brian just stares at him and Quagmire says "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and runs off. I love that episode!! Great thread!:lol: :lol:

Pwnage
29-08-03, 18:30
Originally posted by Dream
Family Guy = win

Yes, Family Guy = TEH WIN

Tratos
29-08-03, 20:12
Well i dunno where you are but i've had the 3rd season DVD box set since the 26th july (england btw), and i've watched it full 2ce, lol and yes the episode where brian is the drug dog rules!!! so does the one where peter has an out of body experience when he get struck by lightning and has to have a revelation to save his marage.

Death : go on get back in your big fat body, oh and by the way when you were struck by lightning you soiled yourself.............Enjoy

rofl i love that episode

FAMILY GUY = TEH BEST!!!!!!1111oneoneone

~T

EDIT: damn typos, lol

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 20:17
Originally posted by tkNukem

psychoninja, do you have the first season set of DVDs (w/ four DVDs total) ?! because i haven't seen any second season set around yet. tell me where the fark you got the second SEASON RAWR!!

The volume 1 box set (4 dvds) on dvd are season 1 and 2 lol

wolfus1
30-08-03, 01:57
family guy rocks i only have the first season though im to skint using my money on beer to buy the others one of the most things is when they move down to the south cus chris pointed out a guy that robbed a store and peter makes his car just like the dukes of hazord then he jumps through the window then brian gos to do the same and peter never open the window so brain is just crumpled up on the floor not moving and peter is saying "oh soz brian forgot to put ur window down ........ u can get up now................come on mister sleepy head time to get up"

Tratos
30-08-03, 02:11
ROFL, yeah that episode is also HILARIOUS

ALL OF THEM ARE

~T

Lethal Virus
30-08-03, 02:24
That show owned. :D