PDA

View Full Version : Changing Nid's Status line

VictorKruger
29-08-03, 02:34
I feel that Nidhogg should append his status line to include "Owner of the Banhammer" or something to that effect. What do you guys think?

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 02:37
Guys stop sucking up to the mods! *sucks up* :angel:

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 02:39
Do not spam the forums.

--Garm

CryptoChronic
29-08-03, 03:46
Stop spamming the forums.

--Garm

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 05:03
Uhhhhh Forseti or Nid already made an official post regarding your little +1 whatever games stating that they could result in an immediate final warning/ban for being straight up spam, so I'd stop.

I know that what you mean to say is "This thread is total spam" but does it help when you simply bump the thread by spamming it further? And no, don't be like "haha well zone you just bumped the spam thread lollol" :rolleyes:

SilentGravity
29-08-03, 05:36

...how does that work :p

Anyways, sure why not.. it would make KK seem alittle more Human then a evil company that really does not care about the game :rolleyes:

Drexel
29-08-03, 05:44
Are the servers down ?

neophotographer
29-08-03, 06:41
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Uhhhhh Forseti or Nid already made an official post regarding your little +1 whatever games stating that they could result in an immediate final warning/ban for being straight up spam, so I'd stop.

I know that what you mean to say is "This thread is total spam" but does it help when you simply bump the thread by spamming it further? And no, don't be like "haha well zone you just bumped the spam thread lollol" :rolleyes:

can you find that post for me? seriously.....I actually would like to see that. (not mocking you 100% serious)

Stacey

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 06:41
Originally posted by neophotographer
can you find that post for me? seriously.....I actually would like to see that. (not mocking you 100% serious)

Stacey

Hmm yeah I'll try. It was a couple weeks ago. I'll PM you with it if I find it.

neophotographer
29-08-03, 06:42
Hmm yeah I'll try. It was a couple weeks ago. I'll PM you with it if I find it.

Thank you. :) *huggle*

hivemind
29-08-03, 06:50
haha well zone you just bumped the spam thread lollol

neophotographer
29-08-03, 06:52
Originally posted by VictorKruger
I feel that Nidhogg should append his status line to include "Owner of the Banhammer" or something to that effect. What do you guys think?

He needs my fluffy pink banhammer. :D

Stacey

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 06:55
Originally posted by hivemind
haha well zone you just bumped the spam thread lollol

Damn you :p

And sorry Stacey I can't find that mod post anywhere :(
But I do remember them saying it!

Drexel
29-08-03, 06:56
Those forearms could turn a cotton ball into a weapon of mass destruction.

Shadow Dancer
29-08-03, 06:57
Damn you :p

And sorry Stacey I can't find that mod post anywhere :(
But I do remember them saying it!

I'm not sure about the wording, but I remember the post. They were pretty fed up with the whole +1 thing.

neophotographer
29-08-03, 07:14
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I'm not sure about the wording, but I remember the post. They were pretty fed up with the whole +1 thing.

I bet. :lol: would you like to see people spamming your forum with +1 and you having to go in and warn them, put files away and stuff like that to keep track of your warnings? :mad:

Stacey

t0tt3
29-08-03, 08:07
Please do not Spam.

--Garm

Garm
29-08-03, 08:53
Ok. You guys have just gotten your final warning. +1, -1, whatever is spam and will not be tolerated. If you keep spamming knowingly, you will be banned. Its getting old gents.

--Garm

VictorKruger
29-08-03, 09:20
I'd like to thank all the people who hijacked this thread and made it what it is. :mad:

I thought it would be a fun poll to have since most people relate the term "banhammer" with Nidhogg. but i guess people have to just be immature and take something that i thought was funny and interesting and call it spam.

I'd like to thank all of you who helped me end my day on a sour note.

Furthermore, I would ask if any moderator could please close this thread so that this thread doesn't get even more out of hand than what it already is.

Garm
29-08-03, 09:48
Closed at your request.

--Garm