PDA

View Full Version : When do u post...

mdares
29-08-03, 01:37
Just curious; when do all of u people post on the forums? when your bored? when u're tired?

I post most when college starts again and i'm bored in lab or in between classes; i sit in our department comp center and just browse/spam forums :D

(in fact since classes started on monday my post count has gone up by roughly 45...)

so how about u people?

Forseti
29-08-03, 01:45
When someone breaks the rules. :D

edit:
typo, and off course someone saw it before I did.

Alex Mars
29-08-03, 01:45
People try to slow the acceleration of the rules?

SigmaDraconis
29-08-03, 01:48
Well i used to post when i was in school...so basically..whenever im bored outta my fuckin mind o.0

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 01:50
when Nid is asleep.

joran420
29-08-03, 01:51
at work

bibliotequa
29-08-03, 01:51
i open up a browser with the forum since i connect to the internet, until i go to bed, usually after school, or in the weekend or w/e also when im playing nc (just alt tab *thanks god for the alt tab fix that has proved to be so useful*) though i only have 1 open (maybe 2 if i have say 1 reading test server forum and 1 on community or w/e), unlike spamm0rs like arc who have like 9 open at the same time O_o :p

/edit:

Originally posted by Psychoninja
when Nid is asleep.

LOL!!!!!!!

Nidhogg
29-08-03, 01:54
when Nid is asleep. I never sleep.

N

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 01:57
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I never sleep.

N

Robot!?

8|

Forseti
29-08-03, 02:00
Robot!?

8|
You seen his pic, you think any human can be that ugl.... erm.. have such big arms?

Shadow Dancer
29-08-03, 02:02
Originally posted by Alex Mars
People try to slow the acceleration of the rules?

roflmao

:D

I post when i'm bored, lomming, or playing NC and waiting in an op for the enemy to come.

bibliotequa
29-08-03, 02:02
uh oh... dont wanna anger nid, he has teh hammer... forseti is lead mod though isnt he? who do you think will win... can mods ban other mods? :p

Shadow Dancer
29-08-03, 02:04
Originally posted by bibliotequa
uh oh... dont wanna anger nid, he has teh hammer... forseti is lead mod though isnt he? who do you think will win... can mods ban other mods? :p

I don't think Forseti would win. Someone cast muscle buff 3 on Nid, and unfortunately he alt-tabbed so now it's permanent. :(

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 02:05
Originally posted by Forseti
You seen his pic, you think any human can be that ugl.... erm.. have such big arms?

hmmm....."Nid teh CyB0rG"

Has a ring to it doesn't it?

:D
:angel:

Forseti
29-08-03, 02:06
Ok, lets keep this on topic shall we? :angel:

Ste-X
29-08-03, 02:06
every time neocron crashes more than once every 10 min

bibliotequa
29-08-03, 02:12
hmm... when i alt tab my buffs are erased, they dont become permanent... O_o

Forseti needs a weapon to fight nid with... (i hear cheap love motel has 1337 weps, though if you dont wanna bother him i guess we can find you a Moonstriker and mod it with Anti-Spam missles)

Back on topic... ste reminded me, if i close the browser that has the forum, or just dont pay attention to it for a while, ill go back to it when i get bored of playing nc (crashes, battles are over, bored of lvling, etc...) so ill post for an hour or so, then go back)

/edit: 1111 posts

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 02:36
Always..... *evil laughter*

:(

Drexel
29-08-03, 06:05
At work, coz they got a damn tricky firewall I cant play Neo from. Dammit.

Probably for the best. :(

SilentGravity
29-08-03, 06:13
When it gets abit too cold ;)

f8l3rr0r
29-08-03, 06:13
whenever psychoninja gives me links to pointless topics like this one.

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 06:19
Before I go to sleep or when I wake up for after I eat lunch or when I play Gunbound or when my hands ache from playing Stepmania or when NC gets boring or when I crash and don't wanna click on the NC icon again or when I get up to get some water but then find out there are no ice cubes so I sit back down with no water and post on the forums because I'm sad or when no one is on MSN/AIM or when all my tunes start to sound the same and they all sound old or when it gets dark or when I need to ask a question or when I wanna bust open a can of spam or when my good comp breaks or when I'm on someone else's comp and they don't have any good game and all they have in minesweeper which is no good because I never even knew how to play the game until this girl showed me how to in school and I thought holy shit I'm such a fucking newb I can't believe I didn't know how to play such a simple game or when I wanna get for announcements about stuff like "LiveRuns" which I still don't understand cuz I was too lazy to read the whole post but it sounds pretty cool so maybe I should go read that whole post myself...

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 06:25
Ok I really want to know how eggs managed that 3 times in 60 secs?

o_O 8|

neophotographer
29-08-03, 06:25
nice triple post spam eggs.

When I first turn on my comp for the day. At work (only on breaks). After Done with Neocron for the evenings. Whenever I'm surfing the web. When I'm in a chatroom. When I'm in IRC neocron channel. um....I don't think I got anything else.

Stacey

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 06:32
I got m4d forum h4xx

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 06:38
All you have to do is click the "Submit" button three times ....

And this is when I post on this forum.

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 06:39
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
All you have to do is click the "Submit" button three times ....

And this is when I post on this forum.

Oh really? Then do it Mr. Big Shot.

ZoneVortex
29-08-03, 06:40
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Oh really? Then do it Mr. Big Shot.

Er no double posting is bad enough, no need to triple it.

Edit: (Edit button is your friend) this thread should also be closed now o_O *whistles loudly*

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 06:40
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Er no double posting is bad enough, no need to triple it.

All talk no walk.

Drexel
29-08-03, 06:41
Thanks for the new sig. ;)

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 06:46
Lol NP ^_^.

neophotographer
29-08-03, 06:50
Lol NP ^_^.

your sig is scary eggs. almost like Miss Cleo's siggy

Stacey

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 06:55
Yeh those lil guys will kill ya while your sleeping.

CryptoChronic
29-08-03, 07:03
omg eggs you are hilarious

*bows*

+1

nonamebrandeggs
29-08-03, 07:05
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
omg eggs you are hilarious

*bows*

+1

Lol... +1.

neophotographer
29-08-03, 07:10
Yeh those lil guys will kill ya while your sleeping.

ya know....now I'm really scared.

Stacey