PDA

View Full Version : Saturn Server - acting up?

Selendor
29-08-03, 00:39
Ok, I don't want to spread paranoia here, but has anyone noticed Saturn acting especially weird this past week or so? It seems to me that I'm getting all the old bugs, and some new ones, and other people Im talking to are noticing somethings odd too.

Things like the classic can't-right-click bug, and body swapping, and synching to someone elses appartment are all happening, but also new things, like people appearing to drop dead in safezones, icon positions re-setting and tooltips appearing.

Also, our clan information seems to be acting odd. Certain clan forum posts have vanished, and half the time the clan funds are saying zero.

anyone else noticing a particular increase recently?

Sel

Opiate
29-08-03, 00:56
The same thing seems to be happening on Pluto, so it's not server related. My guess is that there's something in the network which is causing more lag as usual and these bugs.

Magnazan
29-08-03, 00:58
I've had a bunch of junk text for names in team after alt tabbing a few times. I've zoned to strange places also while running around NC also.

Cyphor
29-08-03, 01:26
Its been laggy and the bugs have been worse than ever yes...server reboot needed?

CarniFlex
29-08-03, 02:03
my bet is that the email viruses is running amok, and this is just the first warning signals... soon ... there will be no games online... just email containing free coupons for your penis enlargement and a free lottery ticket for bermuda...

Sleawer
29-08-03, 02:06
I'm getting those bugs aswell... some are old and are back again (like right-click bug, synch after leaving my char afk for a while, moving to someone's appt, turning into another guy - only the skin tho, etc..), and some others are new (like my keyboard not working in Neocron, but yes in windows options).

Also I felt a significant increase of the FRE's. And btw, I am not working any background program, not even MSN.