PDA

View Full Version : Appartments...

Corax
28-08-03, 23:06
I'm currently thinkng of buying a new appartment..So I'm deciding between a Viarosso 2nd Floor Appartment and a Viarosso 3rd Floor appartment...is there actually a big difference and what's nicer? Anyone got pics?

Thanks a lot!:)

enablerbr
28-08-03, 23:19
well depends on your faction and whether that faction will be with DoY. if with DoY don't buy any city appts.

Corax
28-08-03, 23:20
im with diamond

enablerbr
28-08-03, 23:25
diamond is NC so thats fine for buying. as for the appts you'll have to findout which has more cabs in.

Knar
28-08-03, 23:29
Level 3 = 10 Cabs
Dunno about level 2 but it's prolly less

Gonna buy it sometime for my collection (I want all cars and all apps (including epic ones) on my main char :P)

AxeMan
28-08-03, 23:41
try checking out the neocron appartment guide, theres a link in the fansite section of the neocron page (cant remember it exactly)

mystery8
29-08-03, 01:38
http://www.croncom.com/apartments.html

http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/

Heavyporker
29-08-03, 01:41
Via Rosso level 3 is far larger and has more cabinet capacity - it has a central atrium open to the sky that has other rooms ringing it...

Via Rosso level 2 has a balcony open to the ocean, and is a bit more compact in its room layout. has less cabs than level 3, though.

imo, level 3's nicer overall, but its hard to beat level 2's oceanview.

neophotographer
29-08-03, 06:28
Via 2 if you want the scenery and ability to climb up onto a roof, but not interested in the amount of cabinets u have. if you want cabinets get a Via 3.

Or just get a plaza level 3, have 1 less cab than via 3 and be a lot closer into Neocron main p1

Stacey

Drexel
29-08-03, 06:31
Get the level 3, it has 10 cabinets, also...

In the next patch or two the price on the level 3 will go up alot. So everyone thinking they need 10 cabinets, go get one NOW.

Pill
29-08-03, 08:00
nah, lv 2 is better imo, at least, in the looks department

IceStorm
29-08-03, 08:47
Unless you like the skylight, get a Plaza level 3. Both Plaza and Via Rosso level 3 apartments have 10 cabinets, but Plaza level 3 has two cabinets right next to the GoGuardian, a working regenerator bed, a Rokkwear, and a mirror - all things the VR level 3's lack.

If you're really strapped for cash and can wander through Pepper Park, get a Pepper Park Small from Black Dragon HQ. It has seven cabinets, two of which can be accessed from a point that allows access to the GoGuardian (in the doorway), a working regenerator bed, and an upper level. It's got Yo's music playing all the time, but for ~100k list price, it's a steal for storage.

Marx
29-08-03, 09:15
forget all that.

get a small pepper park.

they're teh' sexy.