PDA

View Full Version : hi is this happening to anyone else

extract
28-08-03, 21:29
Logged on this morning it took my name and password...took me to server screen...then took me to char info...i pick a char it goes to black sync screen then goes back to the login screen again with no message at all...you know "connection aborted" nothing like that does anyone know what might be wrong or is it just one of those things thats gonna be fixed by the time this message is posted and ill go log in and feel like an ass............hrmmm lets find out

Oath
28-08-03, 21:39
Its not really common anymore but it still happens a lot to me, could be any number of things from lag to stressed connection.

Restart and reconnect to the net and try, if not im stumped lol.

extract
28-08-03, 21:46
ok this is weird...I was trying to log onto my PPU who on the char info screen said was in plaza 1...so i tried a few more times with the same outcome...then i tried to log onto my PE who was in tech haven....he logged on fine....then i went to the genrep and hit plaza typheria memorial and when i genrepped it logged me off right away....tried to log onto my PE and same thing as before right back to log in screen.......is my game file fuct or something...this seems really odd.......

extract
28-08-03, 21:56
Just logged onto my tank and genrepped him to plaza and the game logged me off reinstall time me thinks

Oath
28-08-03, 21:57
Now THAT is exactly what was happening to me, send a mail to the helpdesk, they'll get a gm to move you and see if that sorts it............oh fuk.........wait........the helpdesk is down isnt it, um look up at the sticky threads about the helpdesk down, cant remember if its odin thanny snowcrash (whoever) says they wil try to deal with it (major problems only)

Sorry dude.

oath.

extract
28-08-03, 22:50
reinstalled everythings workin A-OK now not sure if that fixed it or it was just buggy for a bit...who cares really its working.

Oath
28-08-03, 23:10
heh cool grats and all.