PDA

View Full Version : IRC meeting with the EC Team - 28th of August

Yashila
28-08-03, 21:25
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that in only 15 minutes the irc meeting with the EC team will start....

find us at:

/server irc.enterthegame.com
/join #gm-meeting

See ya in a minute...

Yash

Yashila
28-08-03, 21:40
Where is everybody? Meeting starts in 2 minutes......

d3ik
28-08-03, 21:48
Some of us work for a living :D

Progenitor
28-08-03, 22:17
Originally posted by d3ik
Some of us work for a living :D

ditto.

Could be there in 45min

-p

Yashila
28-08-03, 22:21
Hi everybody,

ok, I can understand that for you Americans this meeting takes place during day time....When would you like to have such a meeting? I'd like to know a better time to make the best out of it...
however....there're a few runners talking to Callash and Penzius now, anyway I think it would be best to delay the meeting and organise another one soon. Or are you simply not intersted in such talks? Just let me know...

I don't feel very well, therefore I'll go to bed now. Let me know what you think and I'll let you know what we'll do.

Yashila

d3ik
28-08-03, 22:28
I would definitely participate in such an event, if I could install mIRC on my comp at work I would be there in a second... I'm at work until at least 5:00 EST. I think 8-9 o'clock EST would be the best time for us 'yanks' as all those who work would be off.

Mingerroo
29-08-03, 00:04
It says its invite only :( o_O

Clothing_Option
29-08-03, 00:07
noob question--
what do you discuss during these meetings.
And yeah have them like 10pm EST. So all time zones are able to attend in USA. Have another for the euro pple

Tycho C
29-08-03, 01:10
I agree, later is better.

Shadow Dancer
29-08-03, 01:18
It says I can't join, invite only.

Glyc
29-08-03, 01:51
i wanted to be there but a q3f match came up at the last moment, and im tied into those :(

please please please make another meeting. i'd love to go. sundays are the only really bad days for me.

make it at 11pm cet on a saturday? so both euro's and yanks can go?

we love all the hard work you guys put into the events. these runner quests seem a cool idea. and the community DOES wanna talk. im guessing bad timing for a lot of people today :(

hopefully see u soon,

Susan Ivanova
29-08-03, 11:09
Originally posted by Clothing_Option
noob question--
what do you discuss during these meetings.
And yeah have them like 10pm EST. So all time zones are able to attend in USA. Have another for the euro pple
The problem with that is that Callash and Yashila (and many other GMs) live in Europe. 10pm EST would be then 5am CEST. Do you really expect them to either stay up that late or get up that early? This could work on a weekend but is still a major problem for most of the GMs. Don't expect to get sensible answers from them at that time of day :)

IronMonkey
29-08-03, 11:26
Also when you do schedule it again. It would be wise to make global announcements in game during peak hours for the people whokm do not visit the forums regularly. Thats probably the main reason as to why the runners didnt show up. Most were probably not even aware it was about the begin or even take place at all. Since i know many people who would have loved to have attended this meeting.

Susan Ivanova
29-08-03, 11:48
There was a sticky in this forum almost 2 weeks in advance. IIRC there is a link to the forums in the launcher. I think that should be enough to get the players attention.