PDA

View Full Version : Power Cloak NPC

Psychoninja
28-08-03, 10:52
Where is the constructor!
He's gone >_<

He's nowhere near the gogo, or in the walls. Did he get moved?
I've been here for almost an hour and nothing has popped up. Was he Kidnapped? I looked all over the zone and can't find him.

alig
28-08-03, 11:12
*phones Moulder and Skully.....*

livide
28-08-03, 11:20
checked yesterday on uranus...

maybe i just was too dumb to find him, or he was out in order to get some more beer o_O

ericdraven
28-08-03, 12:09
Originally posted by livide
checked yesterday on uranus...

maybe i just was too dumb to find him, or he was out in order to get some more beer o_O

Actually.. i saw him hanging around with a beer... :p

SynC_187
28-08-03, 12:20
I've noticed all these people that still think monks are overpowered killing the PSI PA NPC's. I haven't been able to get any on Saturn for 2 weeks (probably bad timing).

Its another PSI hate thing :(

ericdraven
28-08-03, 12:29
Originally posted by SynC_187
I've noticed all these people that still think monks are overpowered killing the PSI PA NPC's. I haven't been able to get any on Saturn for 2 weeks (probably bad timing).

Can be. But i don't understand why the NPC does not respawn automagically without the need of a GM.

SynC_187
28-08-03, 12:32
I've got used to that kind of thing. Maybe change it to give -100 SL. That might discourage some people.

Archeus
28-08-03, 12:44
It may not be the players doing it.

The brother said he saw the CS guards gank the NPC power cloak guy.

When I was out there a few days ago, the guards were telling him to leave or die over and over, so maybe the NPC needs a faction change (Trader Union prehaps?).

{MD}GeistDamnit
28-08-03, 12:47
on uranus he is in the building behind the gogo. I reported the loss to a gm long ago, and he respawned him in the building. ;)

ericdraven
28-08-03, 13:39
Originally posted by Archeus
It may not be the players doing it.

The brother said he saw the CS guards gank the NPC power cloak guy.

When I was out there a few days ago, the guards were telling him to leave or die over and over, so maybe the NPC needs a faction change (Trader Union prehaps?).

Yeah, true, this sucks big time. Don't know why this NPC belongs to CA??!?! Someone who gives you the CRAHN PA belongs to CA.. o_O :lol:

Oath
28-08-03, 13:45
Originally posted by alig
*phones Moulder and Skully.....*

HHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Pwned.

livide
28-08-03, 13:57
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
on uranus he is in the building behind the gogo. I reported the loss to a gm long ago, and he respawned him in the building. ;)

ok found him

thx for the info :)

Psychoninja
28-08-03, 19:07
Am I just too dumb to find him? Or is he still missing?
Just woke up and I still can't find anything...

This is on pluto btw. He isn't in any of the buildings, over the hill, or anything.

Shadow Dancer
28-08-03, 19:13
Originally posted by Psychoninja

This is on pluto btw. He isn't in any of the buildings, over the hill, or anything.

Did you make a ticket?

I sent a help request when that happened to me, and he was respawned a bit later.

KidWithStick
28-08-03, 19:35
Originally posted by SynC_187

i just got one yesterday for my PPU...

there was only 1 constructor and 1 guy who gave the mission...and the first guy to where tou get the mission from wasbugged for me...had to get someone else to give me the package.

Psychoninja
28-08-03, 19:37
welp, made the ticket, even though I submitted a bug report last night. weee.....6th inline, I've been the 6th one for 20mins now....

This might take a while :(

Archeus
28-08-03, 20:07
Originally posted by KidWithStick
i just got one yesterday for my PPU...

there was only 1 constructor and 1 guy who gave the mission...and the first guy to where tou get the mission from wasbugged for me...had to get someone else to give me the package.

If this happens, try this..

1. Click on them and leave the screen on the start for say a minute tops. It downloads all the script then. Then press escape and start again.

2. (this got me). Your inventory is scrambled. Try relogging.

On pluto he was standing outside the church but he may of been gunned down by the NPC's there, check around the church.

Pie'oh'pah
28-08-03, 20:25
Originally posted by Psychoninja

Did you read the PM I sent ?

Psychoninja
28-08-03, 20:27
yes, he's not there.

Zu (Pluto)
28-08-03, 21:09
This isn't good. The day before I went with a friend to help them get the PA and the guy wasn't there. I sent a report on the help system and yesterday got an ingame email from support to say he's been respawned. Checked and he was there.

Now he's gone again? Is someone killing them? Maybe the poor guy should be moved to a Safe zone. After all, you need to venture into danger zones to get the required bits. And he doesn't respawn since he's a special NPC rather than a default part of the gameworld.

:(
Zu

Psychoninja
29-08-03, 00:17
I've been waiting for a GM for about 4 hours already, and the Constructor hasn't spawned.

:(

Help?

Hayato
29-08-03, 01:57
yeah he aint there and i get ganked by a random runner cause i am waitng on this guy. makes me MAD!