PDA

View Full Version : Rant Mode On/

Cryotchekk
27-08-03, 22:34
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fix SL KK!!!!

i killed someone in aggies and they came back to attack me, i had -14 sl from the first kill then someone come and kills both of us, me first. i gr back to plaza only to log in dead. i do this 2 more times then to oz. I NOW HAVE -17 SL, HOW THE FUCK CAN I LOOSE SL WHEN IM DEAD FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now ive lost 2 level3 imps and because someone found my hiding place ive now totally fucked up my faction symp. i finally had about -10 tg symp (im trying to go tg) and now its -36 ffs

kk sort this shit out. fix your fucking game!!!!!

\rant mode off.

Arcadius
27-08-03, 22:38
Is this on pluto?

Cryotchekk
27-08-03, 22:39
yes, so troll plaza2 for qb's

and aggies for that matter

SpAcEDoUbT
27-08-03, 22:43
Just Deserts??

Cryotchekk
27-08-03, 22:45
Originally posted by SpAcEDoUbT
Just Deserts??

what.

Omnituens
27-08-03, 22:48
i think he means 'Just Desserts', as in you deverved it.

but losing SL when dead is a bit silly.

SpAcEDoUbT
27-08-03, 22:55
Heh yeah i did.. but twas spelt wrong... :(

Just think tho.. If u hadnt killed that guy in a hunting zone to begin with.. u wouldnt have lost the first lot of SL :).

Birkoff
27-08-03, 23:04
Hey if u didnt PK in the n00best of n00b lvling spots then you wouldn't of lost any....

KidWithStick
27-08-03, 23:06
im not to sure..but i think you can lose SL while your dead by doing this.

your player A...in agressor cellar, then player B comes and attacks you, you hit him a few times back, but eventually he kills you, now you (player A) is dead, and player B is low health, he then dies while your still laying there (you havnt GRed yet) and since you didnt leave the zone you lose SL for his death.

this has happened to me before.

SpAcEDoUbT
27-08-03, 23:08
I think U hit the nail on the head there. Thinking about it.. Yeah your probably right.

Cryotchekk
27-08-03, 23:11
grr this is stupid. there was a player event doobry going on there so i went to shoot some people.

the person i killed werent a noob birkoff. the char was low but not a noob...i know coz i used to kill the persons other char when i was a tank in febuary :D

SpAcEDoUbT
27-08-03, 23:14
This is what I cant understand about people who PK then moan when they cant deal with the consequences. I have no qualms with people who truly PK and take the consequences of their actions ( bad sl and Many items lost ) without a word. But to PK then moan when u fall foul of the measures that are part of the game is verging on child like behaviour.

Birkoff
27-08-03, 23:15
Nah PKing is one of the fun things in the game... jsut don't do it in n00b lvling spots :)

//Edit

Unless the guy was ther PKing i still doon't see a reason for you to complain... if a high lvl char is there they are usually trying to help other.

I've been PPUing a like 0/6 person in ages and tried to be PKed.... I bet the person that "tried" to kill me is one of the people who complains that server population is to low.

Disturbed021
27-08-03, 23:18
Originally posted by Birkoff
Nah PKing is one of the fun things in the game... jsut don't do it in n00b lvling spots :)

Or get mad at kk when your sl goes too low

Birkoff
27-08-03, 23:30
I don't get mad when my SL goes down :) my spy is red atm (-20ish)

But i didn't PK a n00b or a vet in a n00b lvling spot :)

Disturbed021
27-08-03, 23:43
Originally posted by Birkoff
I don't get mad when my SL goes down :) my spy is red atm (-20ish)

But i didn't PK a n00b or a vet in a n00b lvling spot :)
Didn't mean you Birkoff, just meant in general ppl shouldn't get mad and say that "the SL system sux cause I got bad SL for killing ppl".:lol:

Birkoff
27-08-03, 23:45
Originally posted by Disturbed021
Didn't mean you Birkoff, just meant in general ppl shouldn't get mad and say that "the SL system sux cause I got bad SL for killing ppl".:lol:

i like the SL system.... bit of an ass as you still lose SL if u kill people your clan is officially at war with but hey it will change some time mid november.... next year.... maybe...

Cryotchekk
28-08-03, 00:07
i dont midn losing sl, i mean, at the last pluto kk event i went round shooting people and got red sl, but its the fact i had no idea that i had got -17 because i was dead. i thought because i was lying on my back that it would be ok to gr to plaza 2, but obviously not. wich sucks.

Disturbed021
28-08-03, 00:24
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
i dont midn losing sl, i mean, at the last pluto kk event i went round shooting people and got red sl, but its the fact i had no idea that i had got -17 because i was dead. i thought because i was lying on my back that it would be ok to gr to plaza 2, but obviously not. wich sucks.

well, ya that kinda sux, also sux when monkeys get about 10 poison stacks on you then zone to avoid the SL loss.
Needs slight tweaking perhaps.