PDA

View Full Version : LE Chip in=lower XP gain ?

___T-X____
27-08-03, 21:47
anyone know the truth ?

Benjie
27-08-03, 21:49
Originally posted by ___T-X____
anyone know the truth ?

not anymore it doesn't

HellHound
27-08-03, 21:50
NOT AGAIN SOMEONE MAKE IT STOPPPPP!!! 8|

Some people will still swear blind it does gimp your xp rate, but I think it's generally accepted that it's not the case anymore.

Jesterthegreat
27-08-03, 21:50
not anymore (although peeps will claim it does...)

NC Junkie

Darth Slayer
27-08-03, 21:53
Who cares.......:D

Benjie
27-08-03, 21:54
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Who cares.......:D

Good point! Who cares about XP? o_O :wtf: :lol:

Alex Mars
27-08-03, 22:29
There are still losers who use the rumoured lower exp gain to try to trick new players into taking out the LE chip so they can kill them, someone tried this last week on a friend who is playing the trial.

It must be sad to be so deeply pathetic that you can only get kills from confused new players.

Omnituens
27-08-03, 22:46
http://www.ihateaol.co.uk/misc/galleries/show.php/640x640//funnypics/shatnerback.jpg

Birkoff
27-08-03, 23:07
Well i guess you do gain more XP in directly.. more people will team or pay a guy with no LE in more attention.... Plus you waste a chip space that could be used getting youa higher TL weapon

You don't get PKed that often anymore at n00bs lvls so why leave it in? (i reroll one cahr a lot and would know and i change faction most times)

I'm only going by pluto and saturn though.

Alex Mars
27-08-03, 23:16
I still have my chip in and I never seem to have a problem finding a team.

Also, there has been a lot of PKing of late down in the aggressor cellars and out at the bunker on Pluto.

enablerbr
27-08-03, 23:22
lets face it theres no real insentive to remove the LE chip anymore. not unless your into clans. as for that slot taken up. you don't realy need to fill it till your capped or nearly capped anyway.

SovKhan
27-08-03, 23:23
he just wants LE chip in while he lvls on pluto so everyone doesnt kill him for fun. cus he brilliantly stated his plan on forums.

Birkoff
27-08-03, 23:26
PKing at the bunker? I've seen some gang SPy PKing ther eyeah :-/ But why level at the bunker anyway? Bit stupid to level in the middle of a common PKing area. There are loads of places to level near MB anyway... far more than there are in city.

And about PKing in aggies ive commented on in a differnt thread.

___T-X____
28-08-03, 18:50
lol@ SovKhan

If i hadnt posted it on the forums, I doubt i would have :-

A) made the friends I have that have bought in to my plan.
B)Had the unbelieveable responsefrom ppl wanting to be a part of it.

I thinks its gay that the LE wastes a Chip space though. Anyway the post is clised, question answered.

BlackPrince
28-08-03, 18:53
None of us PK at the bunker lad, we may go there to piss of BR or something when we get bored, but if any low level dies, it is an honest accident.

___T-X____
28-08-03, 18:56
dont want to get into this but an emey faction APU killed 6 low level players, even afkers and chased me to kill me for no reason...like a raid.

I was not very impressed with that, it was no challenge for his rank. And at that rank he knows how gay it is trying to find a Poker in NC Pluto.

Lathuc
28-08-03, 18:58
crackheads come there sometimes like last night :(

BlackPrince
28-08-03, 19:06
I have no trouble finding a poker on Pluto.

Real easy, go to Plaza 1, and look for the guy everyone is kneeling in front of.

HellHound
28-08-03, 19:35
Originally posted by BlackPrince
and look for the guy everyone is kneeling in front of.

Noooo.... must resist.... comment.... :eek:

Maarten
28-08-03, 20:28
Originally posted by Benjie
not anymore it doesn't

Then can KK PLEASE fix the LE details page?
That page is what is causing the most confusion...