PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Idea

KimmyG
27-08-03, 21:13
I think if a Spy uses the obliterator he should be able to hack in it. The reqs on that thing are dam high and there is not real reason to spend that many point in high tech.

I think being able to sneak by enemy deffence and get a hack of and possibly change the flow of battle would make spy better and have reason to go high in tech to use the rare stealth. It also would give some cause to use holy true sight sanc.

Arcadius
27-08-03, 21:18
I agree.

Also(or if your idea doesn't pan out) since it's a rare, they should be able to stealth in and out at will without drugs with the obliterator.

Zokk
27-08-03, 21:20
That is actually a pretty cool idea... would atleast give one normally unused rare some value.

Omnituens
27-08-03, 21:22
and this has nothing to do with T-X's idea for a 3 spy ninja-hacking obliterator-using clan does it by any chance?

KimmyG
27-08-03, 21:23
Originally posted by Omnituens
and this has nothing to do with T-X's idea for a 3 spy ninja-hacking obliterator-using clan does it by any chance?

Never seen that Idea

Omnituens
27-08-03, 21:29
Originally posted by KimmyG
Never seen that Idea
Here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73024)

put it this way. its a bad idea. encouging ninja hacking is a bad thing.

Arcadius
27-08-03, 21:32
Originally posted by Omnituens
Here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73024)

put it this way. its a bad idea. encouging ninja hacking is a bad thing.

They can still be killed pretty easy while hacking TEH op. We can just see the blue mist in front of the hack panel.

KimmyG
27-08-03, 21:32
Dont see what that has to do with my idea. If ur gonna ninja it you do it when noone is on so who cares if your stealth this Idea could allow spys to take the op during the actual fight possible turning the turrents on there masters and creating a victory.

hnlecter
27-08-03, 21:51
I mean it isn't like truesight sanctums aren't being found crazy as shit. Nearly every other monk on pluto has the fucking true sigh sanctum.