PDA

View Full Version : Where is this thread gone?

svenw
27-08-03, 09:22
The questions stands: where is the thread "You pick PE you pick the short straw"?
Maybe the Mods removed it, okay, but in this case there should be an e-mail to all everyone that posted in this thread that this thread is removed,or the Mod could close the thread, remove the posts and just create a post that tells us " This thread was removed".
Would be nice.
BTW: does anybody know why this thread was removed?

MortuusLupus
27-08-03, 09:27
One of the forum rules is not questioning the actions of mods, if you have a problem, PM one of em. If it was taken down it was taken down for a reason. By asking for the reason, you are asking people to say the same things that got the previous thread closed in the first place.

Jolt
27-08-03, 09:32
Forum database went down earlier and i believe some threads were lost.

svenw
27-08-03, 09:40
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
One of the forum rules is not questioning the actions of mods, if you have a problem, PM one of em. If it was taken down it was taken down for a reason. By asking for the reason, you are asking people to say the same things that got the previous thread closed in the first place.
I'm NOt questioning the actions of the Mods and I'm NOT asking for a reason. I don't care if this thread was put down I just wanted to know that it was removed and nothing else happened to it. I was interested in it and started searching for it cause the link I got in the e-mail didn't work.
Maybe it went down with DB. Thats totally okay to me.

Nidhogg
27-08-03, 11:32
I can categorically state that it was not removed by a moderator. The last thread to be removed from the forums was an exploit thread, two days ago, so I can only assume that it was lost along with the banner thread (and one of Lupus's).

N

Disturbed021
27-08-03, 18:00
Yeah I think it got lost. I was starting to reply to that thread when the database went down. I copied my reply and when the database came back up I was going to reply again, but it was gone along with the banner thread and I am sure probably a few others.

Spoon
27-08-03, 18:09
What was Lupus's thread about?