PDA

View Full Version : *** BRAINPORT IDEA *** Bringing back Hybrids

Arcadius
26-08-03, 23:00
and giving pures a tiny boost. :D

My idea is this, make MST useless for pure monks and have nothing to do with requirements, and make it a Hybrid requirement.

The requirement for any spell should be ppu/apu/double MST of the TL. That's the way I see it.

Let's say there's a TL 50 spell that needs 65 ppu. It would need 100 mst to use as a hybrid.

MST would also count towards the damage bonus, so with high enough mst a hybrid can run/cast soem of their offensie spells(which is needed since they won't be able to use holy shelter).

This could free up points for pures to get more mana, or perhaps apu with some MST can spare enough for TL 3 heal. TL 3 SPLOITZ! j/k lol

It doesn't HAVE to be that exact formula, this is just a general idea.

What do you guys think?

Flub900
26-08-03, 23:01
ehhh It could work but many people would be against it.

Arcadius
26-08-03, 23:02
Dude that sig is entirely too big.

Scikar
26-08-03, 23:03
You missed the point of it Arc - a hybrid using MST would be limited to using mid level spells but could use them effectively, however they would be limited to a low mana pool. So a blessed shelter/holy energy halo hybrid would be possible, but would have a low mana pool, so going pure would still have a benefit over going hybrid, while the hybrid is still possible.

Flub900
26-08-03, 23:05
lol its gone now haha dunno why that happened.

KRIMINAL99
27-08-03, 20:51
considering hybrids were more than twice as powerful as other classes before the patch, does anyone actually KNOW that they aren't viable in their current state or are they all just pissed because they aren't as powerful as they used to be?

Archeus
27-08-03, 21:07
/i Arcadius

Seriously.. change the record or quit posting new threads about the same crap.

Poll: *** BRAINPORT IDEA *** Bringing back Hybrids Arcadius
Poll: How many people feel that PPUs ruin PvP? Arcadius
Poll: *** BRAINPOT IDEA *** Futuristic Colliseum Arcadius
Poll: Do you think monks need to be completely reworked? Arcadius
*** BRAINPORT IDEA *** Make APU pes viable Arcadius
Poll: Should spies get the technological version of anti-buff? Arcadius
Poll: Should players be banned for ruining GM events? Arcadius
Poll: Do you think PEs should get their own brand of PSI? Arcadius
Question to KK, why is psi armor so powerful? Arcadius

and that is just recently, and doesn't include the thread hijacking or the same crap posted to other peoples thread.

Arcadius
27-08-03, 21:12
Originally posted by Archeus
/i Arcadius

Seriously.. change the record or quit posting new threads about the same crap.

What the hell are you talking about?

This is about bringing back hybrids. This won't effect pures in anyways except in a positive way. When was the last thread I opened up about hybrids?

Stop harassing me archeus I'm warning you. I'm gonna start reporting your posts if you're just gonna come into every thread and start harassing me. You can disagree if you want, but that's not what you're doing. You're just following me into every thread and posting crap like "OMG DUDE STFU"

You're the one hijacking this thread. All the stuff you listed btw is all different stuff.

Garm
27-08-03, 21:51
Both of you guys do us all a favor and keep this kinda stuff in PM's or put each other on ignore. You guys will not be allowed to start a flame fest on these forums.

Consider this a warning.

--Garm

Archeus
27-08-03, 22:03
I already have him on ignore. Hence the "/i Arcadius". But yes I suggest he do the same to me.

Arcadius
27-08-03, 22:08
Garm sent you a PM.