PDA

View Full Version : Leaving thread(again)

thewarrior008
26-08-03, 22:10
hi guys,
im sry to post on this forum about tat but theres no place else with this wide of a public8|

ok so tats it im quiting NC its eating ma life away and so much i never thought i do ( its my 2nd time leaving w00t) i have to and wont be coming back for sure , ill just drop by sometimes to check my freinds out my accnt will still be active thnx to a very dear freind of mine.tats sad after i created with lore and astraea a very succesful new clan (FF) on pluto . well anyways i want to thnank all those guys and girls like,
Serve who i will be seiing on MSN sometime
vampire222 whoo was a good freind in the TA times
cracky who i respect for being such a goodcrack whore :lol:
Lore who is a great guy and uber apu
astraea who is the cute sister of zigzag (whos a great tank)
smokey: and smokeyJ (the first smokey gota work on his english :angel: ) for helping me out and holding nice lessons about pvp on both the new dawn TS and the TA TS

Mehirc sonbaa whos a great guy and out of game freind
.cylon for being my freind for a big amount of time
Tredia for entertaining us on the TEamSpeak server with her beutiful (dirty ;) ) songs..
Serve (again) for being the first nice person i met in retail :rolleyes: and great leader
Russian for being a great guy to practise russian with ;)
pitspawn for being a loyal and critical Neocron player
moonunit who probably forgot me already ,but he is the greatest gm eva
also SPANK'd by dank on saturn who s a great tank and a good freind
i thank all my opponets like NDA,SXR, and the newer one BRTF for some great op battles , i wont forget u guys , i had one of the greatest time in my life in neocron and im realy upset tat it HAS to end now :(

im sory if i forgot anyone u were all great and thnx for everything

P.S: someone else will be playing my chars Alex M on PLuto and Alex M on saturn and ill still be around from time to time on the forums

greetings and bye

Forseti
26-08-03, 22:15
You know the drill. Use pm or email if you want to respond.