PDA

View Full Version : Banner contest discontinued? (ans: no!)

Mankind
26-08-03, 21:19
Well hasn't been 2 weeks.

My assumption is during the database error you guys lost some information so maybe that's why it isn't a sticky anymore?

Or is it discontinued?

Cypher_Psy
26-08-03, 23:07
I have the (old) link in my sig, but its dead....

I'm guessing rollback :eek:

We want the banner contest thread back! :(

Disturbed021
26-08-03, 23:08
Maybe they had trouble getting the prizes (MC5 chips) now since they removed the glass? :p

=Chojin=
26-08-03, 23:21
Originally posted by Disturbed021
Maybe they had trouble getting the prizes (MC5 chips) now since they removed the glass? :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ch0

neophotographer
27-08-03, 01:04

:lol:

neh they just turned on god mode :lol:

Stacey

Arcadius
27-08-03, 01:12

rofl

SCORE!

Nidhogg
27-08-03, 01:14
We had a forum database crash earlier this evening and a number of threads were lost, unfortunately the banner thread was one of them. :( SnowCrash has been informed and will create a new thread tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.

N

Arcadius
27-08-03, 01:18
Originally posted by Nidhogg
We had a forum database crash earlier this evening and a number of threads were lost, unfortunately the banner thread was one of them. :( SnowCrash has been informed and will create a new thread tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.

N

So they can't be retrieved?

csh1
27-08-03, 01:26
[sarcasm] Yes they can! there doing the work for the fun of it!!

Nidhogg
27-08-03, 01:31
Originally posted by Arcadius
So they can't be retrieved? If they can it would be a procedure external to the BB software - as far as the board is concerned those threads do not exist anymore. I'll ask DaFire to take a look in the morning to see if he can do anything locally but I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

N

Mankind
27-08-03, 07:18
Hey finally got back on the forums, thanks for an answer to this Nid.

I'm glad it's not discontinued, and sorry about the database error you guys had.