PDA

View Full Version : Think Of The Noobs

Oath
26-08-03, 17:24
Poor Poor noobs on uranus server, a certain clan is going about ganking everyone one of them LE or not (exploiting i know). KK theyre killing you noobs off.... so fix the damned Le chip already and stop the fookin exploiters.

Oath.

Please, no more noobs = no more Nc.

enablerbr
26-08-03, 17:26
if you have screenies report them thru the proper channels not the forum.

Oath
26-08-03, 17:30
heh, course i dont have screenies i dont want anyone into trouble and aside from that theres no way to prove you have an LE in when your dead.

the post is to raise more awareness that the le is in fact STILL bugged.

So :p

Oath.

enablerbr
26-08-03, 17:32
yeah but everyone and their monkey knows about this sept KK it seems.

Oath
26-08-03, 17:33
Heheh, well seen as it only just happened to me and meh mateys thought id share it with you all. Dunno wtf the clans prob is though..........but hey all fun and games :D .

Oath.

ezza
26-08-03, 17:35
kk are aware of the spell that can be used to exploit kill LE noobs, as they deleted a thread that highlighted it.

and if there exploiting then they should be reported, explioters are killing the game as much as anything.

Oath
26-08-03, 17:37
i didnt say it was a spell..........who said it was a spell.....we all know what it is (the item in question) so i didnt mention it or any reference to it, so i dont think the thread will get deleted, perhaps closed......but like i said no names, no exploit info.

Keep it that way please people dont want my first spam post after all :).

HHEHehhehhhhe,

Oath.

Kasumi
26-08-03, 18:21
Its not just a spell that can kill LE users.. Rockets can.. any barrel spell can.. but i wont say how.. its not right to exploit LE like that and if anyone ever kills me with my LE in.. i will report them..

Disturbed021
26-08-03, 18:39
hmmm, I have just recently started on Uranus with 3 new characters all with an LE in and noone tried to get me? Damnit I need Con xp :p

enablerbr
26-08-03, 18:41
you wanna raise CON xp. remove LE, remove all belongings. then stand in PP1 and wait to be PK'd over and over again. you'll get nice XP and the PKer will get nothing for their troubles.:D

\\Fényx//
26-08-03, 18:46
Originally posted by Kasumi
........Its not just a spell that can kill LE users.......

Lets try to be a LITTLE LESS OBVIOUS in future please when it comes to giving a 101 guide to the public on how to exploit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And no your actually wrong on most of your post there. one of them was patched out about 4-5 months ago...

Clost thread or delete it whatever, however this week's exploit thread has hit us...

greendonkeyuk
26-08-03, 18:59
kasumi that it is ironic that you post on this subject, considering it was members of your clan that were using the said exploit in the aggressor sewers. i wont go so far as to name names or clans or anythin else. Yes the server does know who its lamers are. It also knows how to deal with em.

@ oath i heard you on ooc last night, unfortunately mate theres always gonna be a certain minority that do this. theres not much anyone can do about it because of the particular exploit these children use takes them out of harms way long before anyone who may provide a challenge to them can arrive.

Oath
26-08-03, 21:19
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
kasumi that it is ironic that you post on this subject, considering it was members of your clan that were using the said exploit in the aggressor sewers. i wont go so far as to name names or clans or anythin else. Yes the server does know who its lamers are. It also knows how to deal with em.

@ oath i heard you on ooc last night, unfortunately mate theres always gonna be a certain minority that do this. theres not much anyone can do about it because of the particular exploit these children use takes them out of harms way long before anyone who may provide a challenge to them can arrive.

OhOh............ i was on OOC..........beergoggle alert, um.....i wasnt TOO nasty was i? lol.

And guys i asked for no-reference to the exploitable object, reason being i dont want the thread closed, so dont give it any reason to be. I know for a fact that there are many ways to exploit as im sure we all do and ive done the right thing and told kk every time ive found one because i dont like exploiters they ruin the game for me, the last thing i wanted this post to be about was informing people about was "how to exploit" i wanted to raise awareness that it IS still possible and that KK should try to sort it, ive already fired off a few mails about it and to be honest exploiters are ruining the game for everyone, we have to talk about it rather than let it slide or keep it to ourselves, only by getting it out can we fix it.

So mods please close the thread because it HAS lost its purpose and i dont want any one (like fenyx said) getting a 101 on how to exploit.

Thanks,

Oath.

Alex Mars
26-08-03, 21:26
It is stuff like this exploit that keeps this game in the sub-minor leagues in terms of number of subscriptions, no one wants to play in a MMOG where the devs are indifferent to exploits like this one.

Oath
26-08-03, 21:31
No.

That people that take advantage of these exploits are retarding neocron, they will never go away, does this mean that neocron is forever relegated to the sub leagues.......IMO i dont think nc is in the sub leagues, its not in the premier but what is? UO has been going for fookin YEARS nc is still in its infancy (but then so is SWG and PS) but like the thing says NC > SWG.

Peace,

Close it now mods please. Please dont post anymore people, if the mods dont close it then let it slip to the unknown depths of hades.

Oath.

Iorghe
26-08-03, 22:48
closed on request of thread starter