PDA

View Full Version : Oops!

Dave Kujan
26-08-03, 17:01
didn't mean to start a shitstorm. i thought this was just a well written piece on men in combat and didn't think about the political implications.

Phiberdelic
26-08-03, 17:05
Yet you write this in a PM, when all i asked was for you to stop spamming, strange how the attitude differs in public.
Apology accepted.

Re: Stop with the war spam
[ edited - I don't think there's any need for publishing Private Messages ]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phiberdelic wrote on 26-08-03 09:20:
Stop spamming with war propoganda!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26-08-03 09:59

Dave Kujan
26-08-03, 17:11
no, that was to your accusation that i was spreading propaganda.

like i said, i thought this was just a well written story of bravery. i really didn't consider the political implications. i work with guys like this everyday and know guys who were/are there and there's never any discussion on the politics.

but i definitely didn't mean to bring anyone down! if i could delete the threads i would.

nidhogg?

Nidhogg
26-08-03, 17:27
I've closed the threads and asked Dave to be aware that his threads were political. There's no need to take things any further than that.

This is also good advice - never PM someone anything you would be shocked to see posted up on the forums. ;)

N